RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???

Go down 
+2
old_city_painter
burton8012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? Empty
PostSubject: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:44 pm

http://www.xheli.com/60p-pro-3251.html

hey has ne one here gotten these blades if so hows the quality? wanna get a few if they good cause just went to a LHS and they want $42.34 for a pair of align CF 325mm blades
Back to top Go down
old_city_painter

old_city_painter

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:36 pm

I have a set of these for my HC500. They work well. Keep in mind they do have weighted tips. The balance was real close, very little weight needed, and they track well...good blades for the money! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:46 pm

what u mean no weight tips??? i've never heard anyone refer to blades like that..ive gotten the $17.00 CF blades from xheli before are those not weighted tips?
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:54 pm

I have these blades. I have had better but the price is right on these. I bought 2
sets, 1 balanced perfect no weight added. The other wasnt so good.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 pm

I have a set of these in the 550 mm length on my ESmart, and so far I really like them. I didn't know this size were this inexpensive.

Would they be ok for the Belt CP V1?

If so I think I'll get a couple of sets.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:33 pm

ive had these blades with all my exi's and they track very well. the only problem with these blades , they dont balance very well. thats why i upgraded all my blades to hyperion CF, and curtis youngblood radix CF. so much better and very nice blades.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:42 pm

i figure i get 6 sets since there is no need to get expensive ones until im better at flying cause i have crashes when im lucky every 15 -20 battery cycles .... did just get back from my LHS and got a pair of align 325mm woodys for 13 bucks and there pretty nice wood blades can't wait to try them out after i rebuild my belt cp tonight for the morning but i gunna be bad weather tomarrow Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? 479762
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:59 pm

The align woodies suck in my opinion. I keep them for backups. They do hover
and track well. They just dont do stunts well and have no pop...
Back to top Go down
old_city_painter

old_city_painter

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:03 am

burton8012 wrote:
what u mean no weight tips??? i've never heard anyone refer to blades like that..ive gotten the $17.00 CF blades from xheli before are those not weighted tips?

What I mean is...some blades have weights built into them near the blade tips. The guys who fly the ES600 (E-Smart) know what I'm talking about. The stock ES600 blades have them. Some blades do not have these built-in weights. I find that the non-weighted blades are smother and fly better. Just personal preference of course!
Back to top Go down
FPainter

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 am

Same ones a little cheaper Hobbypartz.com

I bought a lot of the $3.60 FP blades - really nice for the price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???   Carbon Fiber blades from xheli  $8.60   anyone buy these??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carbon Fiber blades from xheli $8.60 anyone buy these???
Page 1 of 1