A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
burton8012

PostSubject: Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -   Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 pm

i just set up my belt cp V2 and i got pitch range of 8 derees (+ - ) and it cant go no more swash is as low as it can go where it don't touch anything i guess that the range the belt cp can only handle??.....i know how to set range up so i know i didn't do anything wrong hopefully orange54 have no poblems geting 12 - + on my copter x

Last edited by burton8012 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell checking agan)
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -   Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:38 pm

the head of the belt cp is different from the copter x. but you shoulld pm nuttcaze, he's really familiar with the belt...
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -   Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:52 am

using an exi metal head on the belt cp maybe the frame and link set-up had something to do with it too but ill PM Nuttcaze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -   

Back to top Go down

Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1