RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Ordered icharger 106b+ today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cgetman02

cgetman02

Ordered icharger 106b+ today Empty
PostSubject: Ordered icharger 106b+ today   Ordered icharger 106b+ today I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Looks like a good powerful package. I just realized that my Hyperion 0606i AC/DC won't charge my 22.2v 2650mah 30C packs at the full 1C 2650mah rate. So I decided that I would try one of these so I could charge on both chargers at once.

Ordered from progressiverc.com early this morning Sat. and in about an hour I received an email that it was being shipped today!

I have an Astron 35A power supply from my Ham radio days that should supply all the power I should need.

I'll report on my impressions after it arrives and I get a chance to try it out.

:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Charger came in the mail Today!   Ordered icharger 106b+ today I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 pm

If you are looking for quick service you would have a hard time beating progressiverc.com. Ordered on Sat. here on monday. WOW!

This charger is tiny! I dug my old Astron 35A power supply out of the attic and did a quick refresh charge on one of my older cells to check out the charger. It works great. I'll have to do some more extensive testing this weekend. I'll post another update. So far so good.

:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: So far I'm really liking this charger!   Ordered icharger 106b+ today I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:11 pm

The charger has handled everything I have throwen at it. I have run some charge discharge cycling, storage charging, and balance lipo charging.

I actually like it better than my EOS0606i AC/DC. The 0606i won't charge my 2650mah 22.2v batteries at full 2.6a. The 0606i doesn't do lipo cycling either. So far, like I said, I'm really happy with it!

Curt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordered icharger 106b+ today   Ordered icharger 106b+ today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ordered icharger 106b+ today
Page 1 of 1