RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Dx6i change mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eltoffer

Dx6i change mode Empty
PostSubject: Dx6i change mode   Dx6i change mode I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:38 am

hi guys is it possible and fully functional??? i have one in mode 1 and i need it on mode 2 i have read some tutorials about how to change but i wanna know if any of you have tried it???? please help
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Dx6i change mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dx6i change mode   Dx6i change mode I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:58 am

well why didnt you just buy the mode 2? also, if you have read the tutorials that it can be done, then just give it a try.. Then let us know if it worked. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

Dx6i change mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dx6i change mode   Dx6i change mode I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:13 am

cus i already bought it and its mode 1 i got it for 120 USD with RX AR6200 so... maybe ill get it tomorrow and then try, it is for my new trex 450 sport ^^ and im gonna buy another RX for my belt :prop:
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Dx6i change mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dx6i change mode   Dx6i change mode I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:15 am

hope it works bro! good luck :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dx6i change mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dx6i change mode   Dx6i change mode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dx6i change mode
Page 1 of 1