RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

mid stick?? or not mid stick???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shb1977

mid stick?? or not mid stick??? Empty
PostSubject: mid stick?? or not mid stick???   mid stick?? or not mid stick??? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:27 pm

hi all i was just wondering ....how much throttle is needed in order for the heli to take off?? and how much pitch should it have at this point. i currently have 0 degrees at bottom stick and 0 degrees at mid stick with the idle up switched on. any help would be great. thanks... :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: mid stick?? or not mid stick???   mid stick?? or not mid stick??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:16 am

hi, first of all what tx are you using? and so far you are ok with 0 pitch on mid stick at idle up and 0 at throttle down. what oyu should do is start with 11 pitch.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: mid stick?? or not mid stick???   mid stick?? or not mid stick??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 am

He have belt cp V2 with stock tx. Belt cp maximum pitch is ~7 degrees. How much pitch do you have with throttle stick all the way up?
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: mid stick?? or not mid stick???   mid stick?? or not mid stick??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:24 pm

P3tras wrote:
He have belt cp V2 with stock tx. Belt cp maximum pitch is ~7 degrees. How much pitch do you have with throttle stick all the way up?
is that the max degrees you can get with belt? Wow! that sucks... thats like flying a FP helicopter...
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: mid stick?? or not mid stick???   mid stick?? or not mid stick??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:24 am

Thats the max with a stock tx but you can get more with an aftermarket tx. I have mine set up at
+-10 degrees right now and could go a little more. orange74 No binding and no interaction. I just turned up the pitch in the swash mix.

J.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: mid stick?? or not mid stick???   mid stick?? or not mid stick??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:03 pm

i like EXI better. The head is very nicely designed, parts are inexpensive and available to anay local hobby shop. and 14 pitch is reachable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mid stick?? or not mid stick???   mid stick?? or not mid stick??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mid stick?? or not mid stick???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: