RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

need help with gyro and servo setup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

need help with gyro and servo setup Empty
PostSubject: need help with gyro and servo setup   need help with gyro and servo setup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:30 pm

working on exi 450 zl I have a dx6i radio and a telebee gyro and esky dig. servo. Settings on radio are 50% and 0 % switching between these changes the rudder setup in a big way. any help or a link would be a great help whacky046
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: need help with gyro and servo setup   need help with gyro and servo setup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:56 pm

i would set the gain on the telebee gyro all the way up then for you radio, set it in auto(gyro) then set 0 to 74 percent and 0 to 74 percent. What this does, you will beflying your heli on HH mode all the time. If it doesnt wag when you spool it up, then increase your gains on the radio. If it wags, decrease it. As for the atv on the telebee, plug your heli then apply rudder to right, make sure it's not binding , then adjust the atv just about right on the edge. do this on the left rudder also. Make sure your tail blades are at the center and servo arm at 90 degrees. then you're good to go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need help with gyro and servo setup   need help with gyro and servo setup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 pm

thanks been a few weeks since I have worked on this thing got some time and found that I did not have it right and it showed :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with gyro and servo setup   need help with gyro and servo setup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help with gyro and servo setup
Page 1 of 1