RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Heli spinning counter clockwise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willy Green

Willy Green

Heli spinning counter clockwise Empty
PostSubject: Heli spinning counter clockwise   Heli spinning counter clockwise I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 pm

My friends Esky king 2 won't stop turning to the left. Ive adjusted the gyro. Doesn't seem to do anything. Tried the trim settings, nothing. Went through the manual and checked the steps. i flipped the gyro to Rev and seemed to help. but still turns CC bad.
He has crashed it hard along time ago, so im not sure what he did to try to repair it.
Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Beachcomber

PostSubject: Re: Heli spinning counter clockwise   Heli spinning counter clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:06 am

Maybe he needs to move the tail servo just a little bit on the boom, in the direction that will push the nose right. Just a guess. This is considered a mechanical adjustment, and to flight test the gyro needs to be in "Rate", not "Heading Hold". Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Heli spinning counter clockwise   Heli spinning counter clockwise I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 pm

King 2 has bad spinning problems orange83 . When you add full rudder it still spins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heli spinning counter clockwise   Heli spinning counter clockwise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heli spinning counter clockwise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: