RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Superskids 300 (rev.3) hbfp v2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dazed

Superskids 300 (rev.3) hbfp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Superskids 300 (rev.3) hbfp v2   Superskids 300 (rev.3) hbfp v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Has anyone installed this on there hbfp v2 yet; I picked up the kit the other day but i am having a bit of trouble with some of the pieces?

My first question is on the mounting for the front tab (front of the heli) there is only one hole located up by where the motor is mounted on the frame but the tab has 2 screws am i suppose to just screw the other one into the frame and create a hole?

The wing piece does not appear to fit on the tail boom of the hbfp V2? (tail boom is to large)

The tail fin piece does not fit on the tail boom either? (tail boom is to large)

If anyone has installed this kit and has some pictures that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Dazed

Superskids 300 (rev.3) hbfp v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superskids 300 (rev.3) hbfp v2   Superskids 300 (rev.3) hbfp v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Nevermind looks like i ordered the wrong kit should have gotten the 400 version and not the 300 one oh well there goes 25 bucks Crazysmile
Back to top Go down

Superskids 300 (rev.3) hbfp v2
Page 1 of 1