RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

honey bee v1 conversion to v2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

honey bee v1 conversion to v2 Empty
PostSubject: honey bee v1 conversion to v2   honey bee v1 conversion to v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:59 pm

As any one converted a honey bee fp v1 to the honey bee fp v2. If anyone has need a parts list. Crashed mine to day only thing thats not broken are the electronics and rotor head ??? I hit a tree while learning to fly :hahaha:

Any help would be great
Back to top Go down
HITMAN808

HITMAN808

PostSubject: Re: honey bee v1 conversion to v2   honey bee v1 conversion to v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 am

HBFP V 1.5

Maybe this will help :bigthumb:

Aloha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honey bee v1 conversion to v2   honey bee v1 conversion to v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 am

Thank you for the info I will get to work and order the parts and I will keep you posted
Back to top Go down
HITMAN808

HITMAN808

PostSubject: Re: honey bee v1 conversion to v2   honey bee v1 conversion to v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 pm

007 wrote:
only thing thats not broken are the electronics and rotor head ???

I would suggest buying a HBFP V2 and using your electronics and rotor head as backup. If you bought a new HBFP V2 you'll get more for your money versus doing a custom job like I did. Bigger battery, stronger frame, another 4in1, etc.

xheli has them for $99.00

I had a lot of spare V1 parts and three 7.4V lipos that would just sit around so that's why I converted my V1 to a V1.5 :clap:

If you do decide to do the conversion, check out BP Hobbies for parts.....great sale going on but limited supply.

I'll be happy to help :bigthumb:

Aloha
<'///<
Back to top Go down
HBFP NL

HBFP NL

PostSubject: Re: honey bee v1 conversion to v2   honey bee v1 conversion to v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 am

http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=171150

Mayby this topic is of any help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honey bee v1 conversion to v2   honey bee v1 conversion to v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 am

I have a lot of spares too for the hbfp v1 the cost to switch up is going to be around $50 with two new batteries off of ebay. Might be a little cheaper by 5 or 6 bucks. I also priced out with just getting new parts for my honey bee and with a new hbk3 canopy (which is what I've been using for some time now,looks awsome) its going to be about the same price with new batteries ( which a need because I have run the four that I have to death) two of them will not run my heli for more that a 2 min and the other one is about 4 min and the forth is about 7 min but I got brand new four months ago. As far as control just got a dx6i for my exi 450 with extra recever just waiting for the other to stop working I am so deep into this hobby right now if I totaled everything up my wife would leave me :grinn:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honey bee v1 conversion to v2   honey bee v1 conversion to v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:27 pm

thanks to every one who helped in my upgrade I did a stock up grade and need not have many problems with it tail is heaver than I like and the kit itself is heavy but it does fly well burns through my old batteries fast but I got new ones on the way :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: honey bee v1 conversion to v2   honey bee v1 conversion to v2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

honey bee v1 conversion to v2
Page 1 of 1