RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

power supply cord for Accucell-6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skeazle

power supply cord for Accucell-6 Empty
PostSubject: power supply cord for Accucell-6   power supply cord for Accucell-6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 am

Hi all, Can someone help me here? I'm real new to this hobby and I already have the Trex 450 clone and 2 batteries and 2 little cheap chargers. I wanted a better charger so I got a Accucell-6 but it doesn't come with a power supply. Where can I get a plug into the wall power cord for it? I'm going nuts here trying to just get started. I used the heli a couple minutes so far just to hover and the one battery went dead way too soon. I put it on the one charger for over 5 hrs. and it didn't charge at all. I put it on my other charger for 8 hrs. and nothing. Everything is all brand new,maybe the battery is just defective? Its a 2250 mah 3S 11.1v 20C. Thanks for any help you can give. Jim
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: power supply cord for Accucell-6   power supply cord for Accucell-6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 am

Well, if I understood you correctly, then either the battery or the chargers are defective. Hard to beleive that 2 chargers are bad. I assume they are Lipo chargers. You say you have two batterys. How does the other battery do? OK or same problem?
I don't know what power cord you need. The instructions should tell you what the input voltage is, and you should be able to get an AC power adapter frome Radio Shack to match.

Donnie D power supply cord for Accucell-6 738623
Back to top Go down
skeazle

PostSubject: Re: power supply cord for Accucell-6   power supply cord for Accucell-6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi Donnie D, the second battery is the one that is in it now but I only used it for a couple minutes and then I ran out of daylight. I haven't used it since last weekend. I want to try it again to see if it is normal. The Accucell-6 did not come with any instructions or any power source so I'll have to go find one before I can use the Accucell. Please pardon my being dumb about all this but when it comes to the electronics part of this I'm %$#@^%. One more question,can I put batteries on the charger even if they are not used up. Thats why I bought the Accucell cause it has a display to show the condition of all the cells.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: power supply cord for Accucell-6   power supply cord for Accucell-6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: power supply cord for Accucell-6   power supply cord for Accucell-6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm

skeazle wrote:
Hi Donnie D, the second battery is the one that is in it now but I only used it for a couple minutes and then I ran out of daylight. I haven't used it since last weekend. I want to try it again to see if it is normal. The Accucell-6 did not come with any instructions or any power source so I'll have to go find one before I can use the Accucell. Please pardon my being dumb about all this but when it comes to the electronics part of this I'm %$#@^%. One more question,can I put batteries on the charger even if they are not used up. Thats why I bought the Accucell cause it has a display to show the condition of all the cells.

Hi,
I just sent you a PM, but it looks like P3 has given you the info you really need. Yes, you can charge Lipo batts before they are used up, in fact, DO NOT run them all the way down, as this will damage them. You need to limit your flights to 6 minutes until you learn more about the batts and you will then know how long you can use them before ending your flights and recharging them.

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: power supply cord for Accucell-6   power supply cord for Accucell-6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

power supply cord for Accucell-6
Page 1 of 1