RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

New Exceed Eagle 50 /2.4 Ghz TX/RX 6 Ch.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rafles1

rafles1

New Exceed Eagle 50 /2.4 Ghz TX/RX 6 Ch. Empty
PostSubject: New Exceed Eagle 50 /2.4 Ghz TX/RX 6 Ch.   New Exceed Eagle 50 /2.4 Ghz TX/RX 6 Ch. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:17 am

welcome sign :prop: I have recieved a new Exceed Heli which to my SURPRIZE is excelent in quality and performance RTF :bigthumb:
Although it comes with excellent INSTRUCTIONS there is one FLAW (DIP settings is diferent from what factory instructions specify) and if we do not change it then flying is Exceedingly Tops.
Note: Further adjustment instructions are precise based on changes to flying performance and fiberglass main blades are very strong although heavier than wood ones.
I modified location of Speed controller to battery location and battery to Speed controller for better balance without adding any additional weight and are using fixed 10 % rubber blades for practice because TX is extremely sensitive.
Also since binding must be done in less than 2 seconds I installed a battery switch to save time of turning RX/TX on and of in order to have them bind properly ( I guess this is one of the reasons people complain of the 2.4 Ghz systems (time lapse for binding)) :giggle:
NOTE: THERE ARE CARBON FIBER BLADES FOR JUST $9.99 AND mETAL CNC RED HEAD FOR $29.99 FROM RTF HELI + A TOTALLY BRUSHLESS MOTORS WITH ESC FOR ONLY $99.99 SO THAT WE ALL CAN REALLY ENJOY FLYING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!! :clap:
Back to top Go down

New Exceed Eagle 50 /2.4 Ghz TX/RX 6 Ch.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: