RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

My first attempt with BELT CP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tomica

My first attempt with BELT CP Empty
PostSubject: My first attempt with BELT CP   My first attempt with BELT CP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt with BELT CP   My first attempt with BELT CP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 am

Not bad, but I highly recommend putting on a training gear for awhile. Save you a lot of damage and heartache. smiley-happy088

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt with BELT CP   My first attempt with BELT CP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 am

sweet, one suggestion is to make yourself a landing pad, I've seen people have their skids catch on the grass and tip over/crash, Blazemob also got to try his brand new Belt CP today, he really likes it
Back to top Go down
tomica

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt with BELT CP   My first attempt with BELT CP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:52 pm

I have a training gear but i forgot to take it with me that day. Plus the wind was very strong so i have to land quickly. More soon (waiting for rain to stop).
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: belt-cp   My first attempt with BELT CP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 am

With traininggear and without wind you will see exactly how your heli react on de commands you give.
Don't push yourself en take a little time to learn.
Have fun. happyyes
Back to top Go down
tomica

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt with BELT CP   My first attempt with BELT CP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Man the weather report is rain next 4 says (for my area), i'm going nuts, i can't fly!! Will try to find some indoor facility. Thanks for comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt with BELT CP   My first attempt with BELT CP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first attempt with BELT CP
Page 1 of 1