RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

FOURM FLY IN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

FOURM FLY IN Empty
PostSubject: FOURM FLY IN   FOURM FLY IN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey Guys, I've got an idea and wanted to throw it out there!! What do you all think about a weekend get together??? I would be happy to host this event for our(NUTTCAZES) fourm. I'm thinking sometime in July or Aug. 2009.
I have a open field on our property perfect for flying, it's around 28 acres. This field borders my front yard so its a very good flying field. (I could post pix if I ever fig. it out) I'm thinking from Fri. to Sunday. I have plenty of grassy yard for setting up tents or setting up cots in my basement!! I also have an inground pool for your enjoyment..
We could FLY,BBQ,FLY,swim,FLY,FLY,FLY!!! OH, pool table and a fridge with a keg for nightly fun. Bonfires!!! You name it!!! I think it would be SOOOOO cool to meet ya'll and have our own event,sorta event anyway. Sounds like most of us are sorta new to helis and we could all swap knolage and whatnot!!! Let me know what you all think.

I'm also gonna repost other places here so you will see this again, sorry, I want everyone to see it.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

FOURM FLY IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURM FLY IN   FOURM FLY IN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 am

sounds sweet to me, July would give me enough time to get lots of spares just in case I have to check to make sure gravity is still working, lol.

And this forum is definitely "OUR" forum, thanks everybody!
smiley-happy088 bye smiley-signs046 thanks sign smiley-signs061 smileysigns153 signs101
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

FOURM FLY IN Empty
PostSubject: July dates   FOURM FLY IN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Is early July good for everyone/anyone?? Weekend of the 11th perhaps? Everyone!!??
Lets get this set up!! Are you all really up for this ? I'm!!!
I'll really have to learn some forward flight before then LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

FOURM FLY IN Empty
PostSubject: DATES   FOURM FLY IN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 am

Yo Dudes and Dudettes, How does the weekend of AUG. 15/16 sound to ya'll??
We (wife and I) are really hopeful we can get at least a small croud. We got a 30 acre field so we got plenty of room. Plenty of room for camping, cots in basement(finnished)
whatever. July is pretty much out cause I'm on the committie for the NJ State HOG rally and it is in July. So I'm gonna be busy!!
Anyway Aug. should be great, pool will be all warmed up too!! Well let me know so I can start workin things out....
I'm thimkin of trying to get a hobby supply to help out maybe, I'm thinkin Xheli or Helidirect even, I spend enough$$$$ with them and it would be good pub. for them..
Never know we just might make RCHeli Mag.. That would be very cool to see our pix in there!!
So PLEASE let me know if you can make it.. If not then When???
Also you can Email me @ stsimmons@comcast.net This is in South Jersey about 45 min. from the beach in case anyone would like to extend their trip.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

FOURM FLY IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURM FLY IN   FOURM FLY IN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:14 am

I actually have a week of vacation scheduled for the week Aug. 15 thru 22. To early to know if I can make it, but at least I'm off at that time. I'll see if I can plan it in. Sure would be a lot of fun.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

FOURM FLY IN Empty
PostSubject: cool   FOURM FLY IN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:24 am

Very cool!!! Where are you in NC? We(family) have a place in frisco.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

FOURM FLY IN Empty
PostSubject: just wanted to say   FOURM FLY IN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:56 am

Hey all, I just wanted to mention that you don't need to be a great pilot to come on over to the fly in. everyone is welcome regardless of you level!! I don't fly that great myself so don't be worried that everyone is gonna be 3D flyin, cause that ain't gonna be the case. I even hope to pick up some skills from everyone else and I'm sure you can too. Part of the idea here is a continuation of the fourm and help each other out!!!
So don't be afraid to show up!! Bring some spares.. If anyone has set up issues we will work on that too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOURM FLY IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURM FLY IN   FOURM FLY IN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURM FLY IN
Page 1 of 1