RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Hey Fatdaddy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prel

Prel

Hey Fatdaddy Empty
PostSubject: Hey Fatdaddy   Hey Fatdaddy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Was just reading back through some threads and read your post under "I'll introduce myself". Was wondering what the docs say about your back. Is there much hope in the future? Really feel for you bud. Twice they tried to fix my L5/S1 then finally fused it in Oct 06. I was one of the lucky ones and have very little lower back pain anymore. Took a long time to recover fro the nerve damage but eventually it's getting there. Always going to live with discomfort and I really hate it when the screws get cold lol but we deal with what we are delt in life. Good luck with it bud and hope time makes it a bit better for you.

Darrel
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Hey Fatdaddy Empty
PostSubject: L5/S1   Hey Fatdaddy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 am

The only hope is that it don't get much worse too fast. They have told me I have acute injury/damage, which means that its still happin. So it ain't ever goin to get better! Only worse, just don't know how much ,how fast.
Mine was fused in May 08. Pain has only been worse, only relief is drugs. Sadly I don't get "HI" from them only somewhat tired. 80mg. oxycontian every 8 and roxycontian 15mg every 6 for breakthru!!
So you are one of the VERY lucky ones. The only good thing for me is it happened at work.Which I haven't gone to since Aug.07
Oh the other lucky thing is that is really how I got here!!
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

Hey Fatdaddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Fatdaddy   Hey Fatdaddy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Well now I don't feel quite so bad. I just have some nerve damage due to arthritis. So compared to you guys I guess I should just suck it up and quit whinning. No cheeze around anyway. At least we share a cool hobby with some really good folks around to share with.
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

Hey Fatdaddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Fatdaddy   Hey Fatdaddy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:18 pm

If I didn't have to keep crawling around on the ground looking for broken parts every time I fly it would be great lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Fatdaddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Fatdaddy   Hey Fatdaddy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Fatdaddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: Off Topic - stuff not related to RC-
Jump to: