RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E_Sky HoneyBee King V2

Go down 
+4
jppaulino
Fatdaddy
kodak_jack
Nuttcaze
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 Empty
PostSubject: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 pm

E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 V2

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 pm

How I set Up the HBK II

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 pm

------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
kodak_jack

kodak_jack

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:38 am

I have a King 2 that I bought from Nuttcaze that I just cannot get used to. It is intimidating with the high head speed and is so responsive that I can barely use my finger tips to move the sticks. It just seems to be all over the place. I guess it's just me, but it just sits around not being used.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: blades   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:49 am

Anybody ever try 305/315 rotors on a King2?
Back to top Go down
jppaulino

jppaulino

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:44 pm

anybody tried to change the boom of the king2 to 12mm? using the stock frame?
pictures on how to? macguyver
Back to top Go down
Gary

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 pm

don't worry about it, it is being discontinued with the release of the King 3

shame really as parts are not interchangeable but they have addressed the major flaws of the King2.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:10 am

I don't think its possible to run the bigger blades or bigger boom, not with out major mods. It would be easier to buy an EXI 450 kit when they're on sale and tranfer all the parts from the HBK II onto the EXI.

I can't remember, did they fix the tail pitch slider on the new one?

bouncy
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: HBK2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:24 am

Fixing the tail up on the K2 is really easy. My tail now has sooooo much power it ain't funny. It really works GREAT now.. very easy too.
As far as the blades go. I'm building up a HBK2 that is, hopefully goin be a KILLER..
Don't ask I'm doin it, guess cause I can.(got lots of $$$$$ invested it)
So I ordered a set of Mav. 305/315 just to finnish it out.
I'm really very anxious to see when it done.. I'm gonna post the build pix when done. I really love the HBK2, It is a tough peice to fly though. I think its true what I've heard bout being able to fly a fence post once you can fly the king..
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:59 am

Wow, I need a second job, luckily its getting warmer and that means I get my part-time job back doing landscaping for my boss at his hotels, then I'll really be able to buy a few more toys making smileys
Back to top Go down
bighills

bighills

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:51 pm

I just ordered a King 2, I realize it's being discontinued but I wanted an upgrade from my blazing star. Am I shooting myself in the foot by not ordering a King 3?? Very new, I've only been flying helis for a month now....... any advice appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 pm

the HBK II is a good heli and you can still get all the parts for it so no worries there. If anything I would have recommended a 450 size heli but the HBK II is cool and cheaper to repair then the 450's.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm

Added new set up video

bump
Back to top Go down
jppaulino

jppaulino

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 pm

simple 12mm tailboom mod, i just drilled the stock holder with 12mm drillbit, installed belt cp tailboom and box
E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 Th_DSC00366
E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 Th_DSC00364
E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 Th_DSC00365
E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 Th_DSC00363

Last edited by jppaulino on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reaz

PostSubject: connector   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:07 am

hello,
on nuttcaze's site i saw that i need to change te connectors from te stock battery into deans connectors...
i am a beginner(have a lama v4) and i am going to get a king 2 and belt cp v2
but why i need to convert those connectors? and how do i need to do it?

i already thq you
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:22 am

Hi reaz
You don't need to change these connectors if you will use stock setup. You will need to change them if you install brushless motor orange71
Back to top Go down
reaz

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:26 am

yeh i know thats why i asked how orange73 cuz i am going to change to brushless xD
and a hobbywing 40a ESC
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:31 am

Then you will need to change the connectors because stock connectors will not hold many Amps. But also you will need to change the battery, because the stock battery is very weak. orange44
Back to top Go down
reaz

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:33 am

hmm what battery do you recommend? if i use a brushless motor (3100 or 3900) with a 40a ESC? and how do i need to change the connectors?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:42 am

You can use this battery: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12822
You will need just to re-solder the connectors
Back to top Go down
reaz

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:55 pm

can i also use this thing if i buy a better battery? http://www.rc711.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=648
Back to top Go down
reaz

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:22 pm

hmm ok tnq very much
i need a lot of information about these 2 helis xD
eheh 1 more thing... is the feathering shaft for the belt cp/v2 the same as for the HBK II?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:27 pm

nope, the V2 uses a completely different shaft
Back to top Go down
reaz

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:18 pm

oh ok, atleast they have the hardened feathering shaft for it.
little offtopic... but is the v1 and v2 feathering the same?
in my Country they only have those under the catagory ''Belt CP'' and not under ''Belt CP V2''
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:28 am

Belt cp v1 uses the same shaft as king2. Belt cp v2 uses the same shaft as king3. So the belt cp v1 and v2 uses different shafts
Back to top Go down
reaz

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:33 am

ah ok ty, you guys here are very helpfull
now my problem is solved.
they have belt cp Fshaft en that i can use on me king II
and they have king III Fshaft and that i can use on my belt cp v2 orange71
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Honey Bee King II   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey dudes, Got the King back in the air!!! I forgot how much fun this thing can be, Now that I can fly it's a lot more fun.. Anyway thought I'd put up a pix..
E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 DSCF0009-7
E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 DSCF0008-8
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:14 pm

WOW!!! That is wicked king FD :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky HoneyBee King V2   E_Sky HoneyBee King V2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E_Sky HoneyBee King V2
Page 1 of 1