RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Another New BEAUTY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Another New BEAUTY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another New BEAUTY!!!   Another New BEAUTY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Hey Ya'll, My new GENIUS SCREAMER 480 arrived today!!!! And let me tell you this thing is GORGEOUS!!! FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!! I almost can't believe it!! This thing is impressive, three main bearings 6mm main shaft. full CNC everything Carbon Fiber frame and fins blades(360mm) Enclosed tail box, partial single main frame. came with all eletrical stuff,80A ESC, motor 3800kv, 20 T Telbee, tower pro servos( anybody know if they are any good?) I got some Hitec 65's I might use. and 2200 batt.
AND..... I won this on EBAY for 56.00 plus 65 shippin!!!! Yea thats right!!!
They sell the kit for 399. plus shippin... Some body lost their job for that listing with no reserve!!! I will get pix up soon. Oh and fiber glass canopy.
Anybody lookin to go for a new bird in the 450 class has GOT to check this out.
(it is a streched 450)
WOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Another New BEAUTY!!!   Another New BEAUTY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm

very interseted to see pics excited
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: pix   Another New BEAUTY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 pm

What is the process for gettin pix up? Can't I just attach something from my desktop?
I'm like ready to push this ESmart aside and build this baby up tonight!!!
But I really need to get the ES done, I been kinda dragin my feet with it,well I been flyin.. and fixin. I'm also trying to find someone to buddy-box me, I'm ready to try some new stuff and would rather not rebuild every afternoon! Once in a while is ok but its gettin to be everyday, and I'm really ichen to move on. I NEED BIG AIR!!!
I also picked up a HDX 500 last night, that build hopefully will be next week. Between the ES and this HDX I hope to build my heli bank up a little so I can build up my personal fleet.
Have you ever done anything with a buddy box? Anybody
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Another New BEAUTY!!!   Another New BEAUTY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 pm

i made a post in forum how to's bout posting pics if ya need any help feel free to pm me and i can help
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Another New BEAUTY!!!   Another New BEAUTY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 pm

VERY cool I'm gonna look now!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Another New BEAUTY!!!   Another New BEAUTY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm

My kid just tells me she already has a photobucket acc. So I will take some and get them up. I'll doo some of a couple of my birds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New BEAUTY!!!   Another New BEAUTY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New BEAUTY!!!
Page 1 of 1