RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rocketray

rocketray

Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE Empty
PostSubject: Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE   Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Hiya All, flyaway
Ray here, Ive been and ordered a Gaui ep 200 v2 se and i know i shouldn't have. You see its my first CP heli and i wasn't gonna take the CP step for six months more, also its a tiny CP which is against all the advice i've read. But its done now and i just couldn't resist the little fella.

So apart from telling you all ive got a new heli coming, i need some help in choosing servos and giro, if i get whats recomended it will cost me as much again as i paid for the heli. But thats for 3D flying and i wont be doing any of that for a while, so i intend to be using it for sport flying. Should i bite the bullet and get hypernion DS09,s for cyclic and logictech 2100t bundle for the tail or should i buy simpler/cheaper and upgrade as the need arises and my skills progress???

Thanx in advance
Ray excited excited atomic
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE   Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:18 pm

I like to stay on the cheap till I really see a need to upgrade. I'd throw some $5 towerpro servos and either an ESky or Telebee gyro. But thats just me

2cents
Back to top Go down
rocketray

rocketray

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE   Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
I like to stay on the cheap till I really see a need to upgrade. I'd throw some $5 towerpro servos and either an ESky or Telebee gyro. But thats just me

2cents

Hi Marc,
Thx for advice, im gonna go with you except im gonna get a good servo for the tail, at my level of flying im not going to need super good stuff, just reliable and cheap to replace after the inevitable crashes. By the way Finless Bob does a set of video's for the exact model heli i've got and its shown me its not as easy to finish building and setup as i thought so thats good(i think)

Ray smiley-happy088 laughing013 laughing013 smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE   Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couldn't resist Gaui EP 200SE
Page 1 of 1