RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Where do you live?

Go down 
+125
Fueler
JayKor
HarleyD
old_city_painter
skeazle
Mr.dan
jerison
schplakken
chopper cop
vsbkv
chuckla1
bmrlvigil
keithldick
crunchybobjones
calin1982
Tommy S
tntrcnutz
Pittnuma
jkrchelipilot
sixth_of_june
misteryellow
SecurityGuy
sup_rec
otis09
Fatdaddy
Owneroppie
jstarks
AndersJ
djemif
Bert
rele22
jackyl71
davesheli
jjnew
--==AxeL==--
morvious
keamauna
oldnewbie
R0B B
hogan
katzie
Addicted2Helis
reh1963
cw
4n6Days
sdjb
HITMAN808
pevr
hector721
eatmydirt
chiefqm
MrWilson
g3nius
GW
bell89
Golfxzq
willy007
weidi
coastal
fredoesfly
branflake12
nunyabizniss34
samppa
jshultz78
SergeyK
meanbaby
HeliHansen
hbk2flyer
Mozzy
zed-lep
West Coast Mark
TRISTAR7737
ch1533n
blackrain0119
JojoManigbas
Ram2want
TOTO
sjflyer1
pcelf
FPainter
gormc66
Brutus5
the_law_man01
styx
cgetman02
jerrydgaines
tonybooger
helibrit
outpost
bhd
Ty
tomica
Prel
rocketray
dfbdavid38
bubas
jondon
CQSIHC Flyer
Targuard387
Nubee
rcwilli
Tonka
thebeltking
endckr111
freeman60582
djem
A Rdnek
The HAG
mikee777
Larry227
diesel63
Tx-fly
tivopro
josefer3d
Nipster
QwertyPemDas
P3tras
rhino-neil
RCcanuck
jeepharley
mwf1227
Scarface26
Donnie D
blazemob
Nuttcaze
129 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bert

Bert

Where do you live? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Greetings, guys.

I'm from Mexico, a lil town outside Mexico City.
Back to top Go down
djemif

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 pm

I am from Surabaya, Indonesia.......
Back to top Go down
AndersJ

AndersJ

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 am

Hi everyone!

I live about 20 km north of the town Nyköping in Sweden.

Just started to train with my new HBFP orange49 fly high
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Hello all,

I am from Marksville, LA but I travel all over the country for my work. I am currently in northern Oklahoma. Thanks to nuttcaze, Donnie D and others for your help and wonderful information!

Nuttcaze your videos started me into this hobby and I am glad for it! They should call it RC Crack because one time and your hooked!!! orange6
Back to top Go down
Owneroppie

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 am

Bayville, New Jersey here
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: NEW JERSEY!!!   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:08 am

WOW!!!! We're startin to get a lot of pilots from Jersey!!!! I certinly hope all you Jersey boys can make it down for the Fly In!!! Only coulpe Hrs. at most!! In fact I'm headin up your way today.. State HOG Rally in Vernon starts tomorrow but being on the committie I need to go up today!!! Lookin forward tro some good ridin!! I'm leading a ride on friday to Orange County Choppers And their going to do the unvail of a chopper they built for the resort the rally is at...Its gonna be cool!!! Fatboy is all polished and ready to ride!!!!
Back to top Go down
otis09

otis09

PostSubject: I am from   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 am

I am from the wide open praries of saskatchewan, a little town called Luseland about 500 people including surounding farms. It's so open here I'll be able to see my heli for miles. Hopefully the wind will stay down long enough to fly it.
Back to top Go down
sup_rec

sup_rec

PostSubject: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:47 pm

I'm Marcelo and I'm from Recife - Brazil (Northeast coast) fly high
Back to top Go down
SecurityGuy

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 pm

I am from Sarpsborg, Norway (Near Oslo) :)
Back to top Go down
misteryellow

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi from Belgium (europe)
Back to top Go down
sixth_of_june

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 am

Im from sweden.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 pm

welcome sign to the forum!
I see peoples from Europe started to gather :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:55 pm

welcome sign

Enjoy the forum and don't be afraid to ask. We won't mock you........not much anyway :giggle: I am fairly new here too and the guy's are great :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
jkrchelipilot

jkrchelipilot

PostSubject: Where I live.   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 pm

No fancy overhead picture but I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, about 80 miles north of Ocean City, Maryland, about 10 mile off Rte. 50.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: SWEET   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Well your not very far from me!!! You should be able to make the FunFly next summer!!!! I'm in South Jersey just over the Del. Mem. bridge..
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

I'm from Ripon in North Yorkshire England

But spend a lot of my time here..

Photobucket
Sutton Bank,
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Really nice.

Donnie D Where do you live? - Page 5 738623
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

PostSubject: tntrcnutz   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:18 pm

i forgot when i joined up to do this
we are tim and tina from lancaster ohio'''''''' (and i hope for all of the soutern boys in the us i dont *#*I_*#!~ you off,,, )it is the birth placce of william t sherman orange58 orange58 orange58
Back to top Go down
Tommy S

Tommy S

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:55 am

IM IN ONEONTA ,NEW YORK HERE IM NEW TO THIS JUST BOUGHT A BELT CP V2 AND IM TRYING TO SET IT UP A LITTLE DEFITULT LOL orange44
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 pm

TOM STALLONE wrote:
IM IN ONEONTA ,NEW YORK HERE IM NEW TO THIS JUST BOUGHT A BELT CP V2 AND IM TRYING TO SET IT UP A LITTLE DEFITULT LOL orange44
welcome sign welcome sign welcome sign welcome sign

is this your first collective pitch helicopter???
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:23 pm

TOM STALLONE wrote:

give me a call and we'll get together, if the Belt CP V2 is your first heli then we need to sit down and have a long talk :giggle: but we'll get you up in the air in no time :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Tommy S

Tommy S

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm

YES... THIS IS MY FIRST HELI I THOUGHT THAT I BUY A NICE ONE TO START OUT WITH AND MARC ILL GIVE YOU A CALL IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO orange71 AND THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:57 pm

make sure you talk to marc first before flying your belt co v2. Trust me , if you will try to fly your heli, you will crash knowing that this is your first heli. GOodluck.
Back to top Go down
calin1982

PostSubject: hy   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 pm

hy, calin from Ireland hello
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Welcome!   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 pm

calin1982 wrote:
hy, calin from Ireland hello

Calin, Welcome to the forum! It's a great place to discuss helis. What is your experience? Most of us are fairly new and end up helping eachother with our heli issues. Do you currently have a heli? If so which one.

Again Welcome :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
crunchybobjones

crunchybobjones

PostSubject: Where do you live   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 am

Detroit Michigan
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Originally from a small town in Ohio...

But I traveled a lot in the 70's, 80's with my bands and lived in Hibbing, Minnesota.. Ogallala, Nebraska.. Cullman, Alabama.. Baton Rouge, Louisiana..Houston, Texas.. Los Angeles, California and now back in Houston for the time being...
Back to top Go down
bmrlvigil

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:02 am

New Mexico (USA)
Back to top Go down
chuckla1

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:18 pm

I'm from sunny Deltona Florida.
Back to top Go down
vsbkv

vsbkv

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm from Blossvale New York a small town 45 min. east of Syracue, NY. In the heart of snow country. That is why I picked the HBFP so I'll have something to do for several months. Thanks again nuttcaze for all the valuable information. flyaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you live?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: