RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Broken Swashplate On HBFP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutus5

Brutus5

Broken Swashplate On HBFP Empty
PostSubject: Broken Swashplate On HBFP   Broken Swashplate On HBFP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:21 pm

atomic Hi to you all !

Yesterday my HBFP hit the ground like a ton of bricks, because of a faulty Swashplate.
Just when I pulled out from a dive the ..... censored ... thing separated and my bird hit the ground. I,ve read abaout some people that had prob. with the swashplate on HBFP. So before Easter I ordered:
The XTREME
Metal Central Hub
Metal Composite Blade Grip
Fiber Reinforced Blade
Metal Paddle control frame
Metal Swash plate

The parts is in the postoffice, but the post office isn't open until tomorrow, so I'm grounded untill then kane excited
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Broken Swashplate On HBFP   Broken Swashplate On HBFP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 pm

same thing happend to me on my bee damn swashplates lol lucky i had a spare plastic one lol
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Broken Swashplate On HBFP   Broken Swashplate On HBFP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 pm

heres a vid I made a year ago wednesday about the same problem whacky117 .

Back to top Go down
Brutus5

Brutus5

PostSubject: Broken Swashplate On HBFP   Broken Swashplate On HBFP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Well, I didn't have any of those spare parts, but now I have repared most of it so I'm just waiting for the postoffice to open. smokingele

And to you Nuttcaze, I use to check that before every fligth. But it must have broke during the flight.
I have been seeing most of your videos. And thanks to you, and Slyster, I've been able to get the heli in the air whitout to many crashes flyaway
I've been building scale airplanes from blueprints for years, and flying them.
But a heli is a very different thing happyno So after I was back in my truck I needed something else to do, and I started to fly helis. So thanks a million, to you and all the rest of the people who's on div. forums around. smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
jerrydgaines

jerrydgaines

PostSubject: swash plate   Broken Swashplate On HBFP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:29 am

Instead of using super glue on the swashplate, I took a very small peice of Scotch tape(1/8 to3/16). Lay it between te two sufaces and press them together. Will not come apart again. I did this to mine a year ago and still flying! US flag
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

PostSubject: re: X-treme Metal Swashplate ....   Broken Swashplate On HBFP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:44 am

Get the metal swashplate from X-treme productions at: http://www.rtf-heli.com/Xtreme.html

Click on Image:
Broken Swashplate On HBFP Metalswashplatea

flyaway
Back to top Go down
Brutus5

Brutus5

PostSubject: Broken Swashplate On HBFP   Broken Swashplate On HBFP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Well first of all: sorry for my late reply.
But on my last trip, my computer desided to let me down and stopped working.
orange67
So I didn't have any contact with the web.
My heli is repared, and I used the parts I ordered before easter.
I have also repared the broken one, like Nuttcaze shows on the video.
But I don''t think I'm going to use it orange78
smileysigns153 for the tips from you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Swashplate On HBFP   Broken Swashplate On HBFP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Swashplate On HBFP
Page 1 of 1