RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

dx6i at Donnie D's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

dx6i at Donnie D's Empty
PostSubject: dx6i at Donnie D's   dx6i at Donnie D's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:54 pm

mailboxhappy excited bouncy FedEx truck just pulled up about 15 minutes ago and delivered the dx6i that I ordered from Heli Direct. excited smiley-happy057 I haven't had time to look at it much yet, except to make sure it's not one of the recalled units. OK there. This takes me one step closer to finishing my ES600. jumpy

This thing looks mighty intimidating though. blink :!: I'm a real dummy when it comes to the electronics of this hobby, but I'm learning. :unsure: dunce Gonna be depending on all you folks on the forum to help me out, so be looking for a slew of questions. I know you all will come thru. salute

Thanks,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

dx6i at Donnie D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Donnie D's   dx6i at Donnie D's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm

man ur gonna love this Tx i jus got mine las week and it is so smooth
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

dx6i at Donnie D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Donnie D's   dx6i at Donnie D's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 am

I just hope I can figure out how to use it. dunce I actually got it for my ES 600 build, but I'm gonna put my Belt CP on it as soon as I can get another receiver.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

dx6i at Donnie D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Donnie D's   dx6i at Donnie D's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:39 am

did you see my vid of me setting up my E-Smart with my DX6i? Its in a thread above somewhere, I'll find it in a bit, I'm at work

itsok_170
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dx6i at Donnie D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: dx6i at Donnie D's   dx6i at Donnie D's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dx6i at Donnie D's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Transmitters and Receivers-
Jump to: