RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

You Guys Kick A$$

Go down 
+3
P3tras
Donnie D
Nuttcaze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:51 am

You guys are great, Thanks for joining and contributing to this forum.

Every post helps this forum grow. orange6

Thanks , you guys rock
smiley-happy088 flyaway smiley-signs061 smileysigns153 thanks sign signs101 signs126 :signs132: signs114 signs107

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 am

Hey, what can I say. When you're good---You're good. laughing013 laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:05 am

Thanks to you nuttcaze smileysigns153
Back to top Go down
gormc66

gormc66

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:44 am

ya nuttcase this forum and the vids you put out have really helped im really new to RC (2 months) and have leaned a lot from the guys here and all the vids....keep up the great work freinds... smiley-happy088 smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:53 pm

dont forget the gals that fly also ...your tubes have shown her a great deal of info ... your the dude Crazysmile soon iwill post an avatar of us and our hellis
Back to top Go down
coastal

coastal

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:35 am

Girls fly?!

I thought only guys are crazy enough to get hooked on this.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Yes, girls fly...
Back to top Go down
coastal

coastal

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Wow, she needs to get control of that thing, maybe if she held the controls in front of her it would help. JK laughing013

Amazing flying for sure!

I have visions of my heli flying like that, although it would not be on purpose. It would be included with me running for cover. orange51
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:41 pm

I thought the landing was a little rough, but overall not bad. Yea right, that chick ROCKS navy1
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 pm

the most amazing thing is that my other half can fly just about any thing and is learning disabled.... and is picking up the helli thing quite well also orange58
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You Guys Kick A$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Guys Kick A$$   You Guys Kick A$$ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Guys Kick A$$
Page 1 of 1