RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY   Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:51 pm

OK guys, Ive finally got my Belt CP V1 back in the air after probably a month of fiddeling with it. jumpy Problems started with a fairly minor crash and my inability to reassemble everything and set it up correctly. dunce While I was fiddeling, I decided to upgrade to sg90 servos and thanks to out of stock Esky main gears I also upgraded to the Blade 400 main gear. Seems to run smoother and a bit quieter. biggrin

But--without question-- I owe my sucess to my main man NUTTCAZE who posted that fantastic video for the HB King. It is much simpler to follow than the set up guide I had tried (in vain) to follow on another forum. Nuttcaze, I owe you one. Thank you for all you do for us. :worthy: :worthy: smiley-happy088

By the way I'm so happy that I'm gonna get me an EXI 450 to build after I finish my ES 600. Those pics you posted show just how impressive that heli is. Still waiting on that video.

Keeping my Belt though.

Thanks again,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY   Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm

good to here u got it back in the air and u will love ur EXI once u build it.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY   Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 pm

whoops orange53 forgot to send the link, lol

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY   Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Wow!! Great vid. I am definately sold. I will be getting one of those to build as soon as I finish my 600. While I'm on let me ask one question.

My DX6i came with a 6200 rec which I kind of want to save for my 600. I do want to get my Belt CP off of the stock transmitter.

Would a 6100 rec ($49 at Heli Direct) be suitable for the Belt CP and also for an EXI 450?
I'm thinking of ordering one so I can go ahead and get my Belt on the DX6i.

Thanks,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY   Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP V1 back in the air--FINALY
Page 1 of 1