RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP Repair Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Belt CP Repair Video Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP Repair Video   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 am

A quick vid I made about changing the main boom, main shaft and tail boom on the E_Sky Belt CP.

orange58

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeepharley

jeepharley

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP Repair Video   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Thanks for vedio on main gear, shaft, and tail boom. I am repairing my belt cp v2 and the information help alot!
Back to top Go down
jeepharley

jeepharley

PostSubject: One way bearing   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Nuttcaze do you also have a video on replacing the one way bearing on the main gear? Thank You. Belt cp V2
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP Repair Video   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:59 pm

if the Belt CP V2 uses the same pressed in one way bearing that the V1 used then buy a gear with the bearing installed, I broke alot of gears trying to change the bearing and was never sucessful. orange4
Back to top Go down
jeepharley

jeepharley

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP Repair Video   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP Repair Video   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Better yet, buy the Blade 400 main gear with bearing allready installed. Drop in fit and a better quality, quieter gear. Available at Heli Direct.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: thrust bearings   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:06 am

is the thrust bearing sandwiched between 2 washer things with groves?

belt cp v2 O () O
washer thing - bearing - washer thing

there should be 3 parts to the thrust bearing right
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP Repair Video   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:28 am

Right! Belt cp manual has a pretty good diagram of it :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: shims//and tightness smoothness>>   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:41 pm

i thought so i was was actually missing one half of the bearing on one of the blade grips for a few weeks actually flew ok.. hey so u know were to get shims for the feathering shaft i can't seem to find them and also do u know how tight or loose the blade grips should be for the pitch (not the gripping of the blades)... right now there smooth kinda but u can feel a little sticking/binding i replaced the feathering shaft a few times and i guess i lost my shims that's prob why it not so smooth right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP Repair Video   Belt CP Repair Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP Repair Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Info, "How-to" Vids and Guides-
Jump to: