RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger   EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:33 am

the difference between the different CNC kits you're seeing is the Swashplate and Main gear mounting holes. There are several different swashplate layouts for the EXI as well as 2 different main gear mounting locations (some main gears mount in the middle of the main shaft instead of at the bottom) alos there are 2 different types of See-saw designs. But this should be the CNC set you need

http://www.xheli.com/18h-mm0029.html
Back to top Go down
sjflyer1

sjflyer1

PostSubject: Re: EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger   EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:49 am

Your advice on what will work sounds better than what I got from X-heli. I finally got thru to a "tech" and after waiting on hold while he tried to find out why there where 4 headsets/parts# for the EXI came back with they all work and the only difference between part# signifies different shades of blue.....no really, that's what he said!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger   EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:55 am

WOW, sometimes I feel they should pay me to do tech support for them, lol. At least I have a clue whats going on, haha.
Back to top Go down
sjflyer1

sjflyer1

PostSubject: Re: EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger   EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:04 am

Yup, you should!! May swap out the stock EXI Headset into the BLADE when CNC comes in. Thanks. BTW ordered up the J-Power Cessna 182 Skylane from Bananahobby... WOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger   EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXI Squadron - Pulled the trigger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: