RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection Empty
PostSubject: Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection   Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Hey Nuttcaze, on your ES600 build video you say to connect the washout arms to the short balls on the swashplate. I've seen other posts that say they should be on the long one's. Do you still stand by what you said on the vid?. There is supposed to be a binding problem at full collective that will pop the washout arm off the ball with it on the short one. Please don't think I'm trying to second guess you, but sometimes you learn new stuff. Mine is the full metal. I'm gonna go with what you say.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Arms   Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:09 pm

I do believe the wash out arms go on the long balls. otherwish all 4 links are funky angles. The wash's will angle in and the long links will angle out. with washouts on the long balls everything is straight.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: old site   Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Don, If you go to Nuttsey's old site and click the ES600 link and scroll down to the pix you will see that he has the washout's on the long balls. I think he must have made a mistake in the vid if he says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection   Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:14 pm

I think you're right Fatdaddy. Thanks for the info. I feel better about it now.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: YUP   Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:28 pm

I think so too!! This is how I've set both mine up. Haven't flown them yet but thats gonna change soon, this weekend I hope. The ESC arrived today,only waiting for the Batterys and gyro!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection   Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Edition ES 600 Washout Arm Connection
Page 1 of 1