HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

helle everyone .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

PostSubject: helle everyone .   Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi to all, My name is Lloyd . I live in Chicago IL. This forum is great! A Lot of informative videos and pm's I'm pretty new to rc helicopters. So Far i have the belt cp, blueray 450, Exceed g2, blazing star,and couple of 4 channel coaxial (apache, comanche) I love this hobby. I hope and wish that you guys will help me with my issues on how to fix my helis when they crash( hopefully not) so far my flying skills is growing. Started out with coaxials then moved to single rotor helis. I can hover now, do forward and backward flights, side in right and left. Just Having a hard time flying nose in. Anybody have a tip on how to fly nose in? . Anyway Thank you for taking your time reading this post. Hope to hear from you guys.
orange74
Back to top Go down
Prel

PostSubject: Re: helle everyone .   Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:50 pm

orange75
welcome and just to let you know......you probably out skill a lot of us here so we will be welcoming the input orange71
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: helle everyone .   Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:02 pm

welcome sign Welcome to the forum. You need anything, don't be afraid to ask. If we don't know the answer, we will make something up. laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

PostSubject: hey Prel   Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Thanks for the reply. Well Im pretty sure you have flown a 4 channel coax before right? I Must Admit the first heli i had was a 3 channel apache, so the controls are totally different. then i went ahead and bought the blade cp+ ( which i crashed) without the knowledge on how to constantly maintain and hover the darn thing. Then on, I realized that it takes practice and patience and a lot of tutrial videos to get you where you wanna be. i also realized that i came to respect the hobby. so at first i spent a lot of time practicing the 4 channel coax (apacheand comanche,) then bought the blazing starspent some time with it , then the honeybee fixed pitch. And Wow what a big difference. it was very hard to fly that thing, it came to a point where it was very frustrating and i was about to give up. So in my mind, it's proven that anybody can fly, So patience and controlling that tail is one key to success. i'm still practicing. i alawys remember one thing "patience is a virtue" . So just keep doin' what you doin, believe me you'll be there. And i'm still learning myself. anyway hope this motivates anybody out there . Do not lose momentum, the reward will be the best. You will have a lot of fun. Good luck! Remember "patience"
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

PostSubject: hey Donnie   Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:12 pm

thank you for your reply, also thank you for welcoming me to this forum. Nuttcaze helped me a lot of his videos. That a good one though, if you dont know the answer just make one up ? hehehe. anyway, thanks bro, You'll be hearing a lot from me, (questions) thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helle everyone .   

Back to top Go down

helle everyone .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: