RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.

Go down 
+2
Donnie D
hardfourteen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hardfourteen

hardfourteen

Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. Empty
PostSubject: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:10 am

I have been flying(?) coaxials and am looking to get a fixed pitch 4 channel. Any suggestions???
Also thanks for the videos - VERY HELPFUL- keep them coming.
I am from western Canada (Okanagan Valley) new to helis. Used to target shoot but injured shoulder at work sent me looking for a new hobby... retired now so I don't have any time for hobbies orange49 REALLY! I have this list on the side of the fridge that keeps getting longer - no matter how many I get done - Can't figure it out but I think it may have something to do with my wife orange72
Take Care - thanks again - let me know what you think for the FP
Dave
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:27 am

An Esky Honey Bee Fixed pitch is my recommendation. Inexpensive, a great trainer, inexpensive and readily available parts, tons of how to info available and tough as nails. Get one that comes with a lipo battery and use a training gear for first few flights.

Look under the 4 Ch fixed pitch section of this forum at the Honey Bee Fixed Pitch sticky and you find all the info you need.

Welcome welcome sign
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:38 pm

I too vote/suggest/recommend the E_Sky HoneyBee Fixed Pitch.

Best trainer available 2cents
Back to top Go down
hardfourteen

hardfourteen

PostSubject: Honeybee - what's the difference   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

I tend to agree that the HoneyBee is the one I should get but am I missing something or???
Several Sites - Latest Nitro Planes show Yellow version at $89. and White version at $79.

Am I missing something or is the only difference the canopy colour? orange44
I can always paint it....
Dave
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:15 am

KA Planes has them with lipo batt for $99.95.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
hardfourteen

hardfourteen

PostSubject: HoneyBee3   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:26 am

Both yellow and white at Nitro show LiPo batteries...still don't know why the price difference. old
Dave
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:26 am

Don't know, but it's a good price either way for an HBFP with a lipo.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

PostSubject: Re: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:35 pm

xHeli.com has the 2.4Ghz version with a LIPO and LIPO Charger for $109.00 - http://www.xheli.com/2eshobee4rch.html

That's a better deal. Get them while they still have them.

flyaway
Back to top Go down
hardfourteen

hardfourteen

PostSubject: HoneyBee 2.4   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:56 pm

They have been sold out for a few days... but thanks for heads up.
Dave :
Back to top Go down
TOTO

TOTO

PostSubject: 2.4 RX   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:00 am

Posted this in radios and recievers, just thought another avenue for a reply, total nubie question is the e-sky 2.4 RX bindable to a spectrum DX6i TX. ok...ok... I know it stupid but I have to ask. Thanks orange78
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:53 am

TOTO wrote:
Posted this in radios and recievers, just thought another avenue for a reply, total nubie question is the e-sky 2.4 RX bindable to a spectrum DX6i TX. ok...ok... I know it stupid but I have to ask. Thanks orange78

I think not, but I am not 100% sure. About 80% orange72
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

PostSubject: Re: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:04 am

Apparently, you can have a 2.4GHz Tx from Futaba, Spektrum, and JR. They all work using 2.4 Ghz technolog, but are interoporable in general. It is safer to get the same RX's for the one TX you have. For example, if you have a spektrum dx6i, your should get the same AR6xxx Rx's. It's a shame that these companies don't communicate with each other, but then I guess they can't charge the ridiculously HIGH prices. Competition is coming. Walkera is already offering low end 2.4Ghz DSM technology, so these top three bad boys might be feeling the pain especially in this worldwide recession.

orange74
Back to top Go down
TOTO

TOTO

PostSubject: 2.4   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:21 pm

A little side note of useless info. Have a NOMADIO four channal ground radio it I belive passes info at 120 bits a second spektrum does 60 bites a second. I can go in to the TX and put it in short buss mode slow it down to spektrum spead and then it will bind with a spektrum RX. told you usless info for most part. Just unemployed trying to share my limmited knowlage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.   Here is one I'll bet no one has asked. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is one I'll bet no one has asked.
Page 1 of 1