RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

My RC Stuff

Go down 
+24
Addicted2Helis
SergeyK
jshultz78
Rockyrush
wills558
Brutus5
TRISTAR7737
Ram2want
gormc66
pcelf
Fatdaddy
diesel63
jppaulino
P3tras
jagon67@yahoo.com
Tx-fly
HBFP Pilot
Nipster
QwertyPemDas
Nuttcaze
Scarface26
blazemob
Donnie D
rhino-neil
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rhino-neil

rhino-neil

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:23 am

Hi all .
still lerning , and i am starting with the Colco Lama 5, coaxial helcopter.

My RC Stuff Lama5_006
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 am

I'm still learning as well, very slowly. I have an E sky Dauphin, the only surviving menber of a group of a few coax helia. Ialso have an E sky HBFP and an Esky Belt CP. Hope to start building an ES600 before too long.

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 am

i have a kob 2 hbfp and a eagle 50 and a Esmart 600
Back to top Go down
Scarface26

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Blade MCX. Great little heli to learn on. Still deciding on which 4 Ch Fixed Pitch to get in late Spring.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Co-Comanche
Blazing Star
Falcon 40 (most of one )
EXI 450
E-Smart 600

Exceed RC - Piper Cub J3 (airplane)

Exceed RC - Sunfire (buggy)
Back to top Go down
QwertyPemDas

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm

I have a HB-CP2 and I just finished building a sig LT-40 .40 size trainer like last week. smiley-happy057
Back to top Go down
Nipster

Nipster

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Erm...

Lama V4
Mini Pred / Falcon 3D (Same machine)
Twister Storm 440 3D
T-Rex 450 in a Scale Hughes 500
T-Rex 450S
T-Rex 500CF
T-Rex 600E x 2

Ultrafly Ultimate Bi-plane
Overtec Extra 260

My RC Stuff Trex%20fleet%20004

My RC Stuff Lamagrass
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:44 pm

HBFP - all stock, heavily crashed
Back to top Go down
Tx-fly

Tx-fly

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Thanks for starting this forum Nuttcaze.. I just started my trek toward's flying heli's a couple months ago with a small coaxial heli and have just recently bought a Belt CP and am in the process of learning to fly it but have spent most of my time setting it up. smiley-happy088 Have checked out all your videos on the Belt CP and the ones about head assembly and feathering shaft replacement were very helpful when I had to change some parts. Now I've noticed I have a slightly bent tail shaft. Waiting patiently for your video on replacing that! Happy flying to everyone.
Back to top Go down
jagon67@yahoo.com

jagon67@yahoo.com

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: my rc   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:01 am

mcx
helimax axe cx
blazing star
hbfp
g2 raptor exceed rc :smiley-happy03
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Now I have belt cp V2 :smiley-happy03 and some home made foamies (airplanes)
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 pm

I was thinking of getting a foamie plane, but I don't have many indoor areas with high ceilings available.
Back to top Go down
jppaulino

jppaulino

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:34 am

have esky dauphin, hbcp, king2, belt cp, and nine eagle kestrel 500sx,

i like the looks of kestrel 500sx, any tips or mods to make it fly better?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:44 pm

HBFP Pilot wrote:
I was thinking of getting a foamie plane, but I don't have many indoor areas with high ceilings available.

Dont forget there are many outdoor foamies Wink
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:09 pm

hey how do u like ur belt cp V2 cause i got one comming next week
Back to top Go down
diesel63

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 pm

E-Flite MCX
E-Sky HBFP

Got addicted with the MCX, and have just started learning with the HBFP. Hope to be hovering soon.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 pm

ask Blazemob about his progress with the HBFP, he's moving along very nicely
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: My fleet   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:07 am

Ok, Here goes mine..
HBK2 W/upgrades

HBK2 Full mods. starting with Xtreme full CF frame. No ESky parts except Purple CNC parts Head & tail (Being built)

HK450 ready to build

Screamer 480 on its way

EXI500 on its way(can't wait for this baby)

ESmart all metal building next

ESmart full metal and carbon fiber done but not flown yet

Just sold Falcon 40

Did I miss anything? No thats it...... for now!!

Building is almost as good as flying!!!
Back to top Go down
jppaulino

jppaulino

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 am

belt cp's good with direct to swash mod,
one problem i have with belt cp during flight, it seems to lose power and suddenly drops altitude, haven't figured yet the cause,
im using esky 3800kv motor with esky 25amp esc,
i tried the motor on my king2 and it working fine, maybe the probs with the esc
Back to top Go down
pcelf

pcelf

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: My rig   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi guys, just joined today and found out about this forum when I saw nuttcaze's video. Only been in the hobby since Nov. last year. Got a Belt CP , Blade MCX and a little Syma Fairy. Just crashed my CP. Replacing one blade grip, tail rotor shaft, gears in two of the servos, ele and ail. Tail rotor blade grips, and of course main blades.
Got a ?? though. I was wondering what it would be that I'd have to do to make my belt cp a fixed pitch til I got better then switch it back? Might be a goofy ? and easier and cheaper to get a FP bird to begin with, bubt just wondering.
Oh forgot, DTS mod and Blade 400 head (plastic) on the belt. Used Mini Titan E325 servo mounts. If anyone is contemplating the DTS mod and is interested in pics of what the mounts look like on the belt let me know and I'll get some up on here. Also here is the link to get the servo mounts ofr anyone that's interested.
http://www.eboyztoyz.net/index.php?op=showitem&sku=8181
Back to top Go down
gormc66

gormc66

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:35 pm

I started with a 3ch dbl rotor AH-64 Apache flew it for a month and just got my HBFP two weeks ago.. And yes have a box of spare parts coming tomarrow... excited so glad for tracking numbers...UPS ROCKS! :mailboxempty:
Back to top Go down
gormc66

gormc66

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:01 pm

UPS just came by..... smiley-happy057 i had broke a control link tuesday... but thanks to xheli i will have several now along with other parts... woot im starting to have a parts table like yours nuttcase excited
Back to top Go down
Ram2want

Ram2want

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm learning the hard way, I first bought a Blue Ray 450PE and found I could not fly it. So now I have a Honey Bee FP 2.4GHZ, and a Falcon 40 that I am learning on, and hopefully I can soon get out my Blue Ray and be able to fly it.[img]My RC Stuff SN150268[/img]

Last edited by Ram2want on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add pic)
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:58 am

That is awesome to see you going the FP route before the CP. But don't get hung up on flying the FP's. Just learn the basics and them start practicing with your Blueray. You'll find it alot more stable then the FP's, but only after you learn to hover.

Keep us posted on your progress orange74
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: His Eyes are bigger than his...   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey all,

Here are the birds I have with some notes on them (from a beginner’s pre-hover perspective) Listing them in order with notes.
Pics posted in the pics section of this forum

Blade mCX by E-flite
4#3B brushless - Walkera
Blade CP Pro 2 - E-flite
Blue Ray 450se - Exceed
2801 - Walkera TX
DX7se - Spektrum

More detail below:

Blade mCX - this is what got me hooked. Deceptive in that it is a coaxial helicopter (meaning no tail rotor but two counter rotating main blades) - tough as nails (good survivability), addictive, very limited manuverability. Lots of tweaks on the web. I think they build these just to give people the bug so they will go spend more $$$. That's what happened to me, a fun little machine.

Walkera 4#3B - My second purchase was attractive and small (same size as mCX) - Ok here is where there is a big diff, fixed pitch, indoor only, and has tail rotor, so more like a true heli. Like the mCX is durable. This little bugger is fast and much harder to control. Good choice if you’re stuck inside, but it has an aggressive learning curve in that (as Nuttcaze says... the bigger they are the more stable they are!). Tons of tweaks on the web, went brushless after reading about it. I still can't hover it yet.

Exceed Blue Ray 450se - Third purchase. Ok, so you can't control the little Walkera, bigger means more stable, and FP heli's don't tolerate wind well, so... I honestly got this due to the video on xHeli and because she is very well made. Also, only being in the hobby a few months, the Blue Ray intimidated me due it its size (view pics are of form, lots of multi heli shots there to give you perspective). Also, this is a belt driven tail rotor (better reliability) heli, and not a beginner’s heli. It inspired me... someday I will figure this thing out and enjoy this.

Blade CP Pro2 - Fourth purchase. Got it for $219 at local hobby shop (so same price range as the 4#3B above). I believe this is a 250/200 range heli. Is a smaller and simpler bird than the BR above. This was an impulse buy, yet it is also what I have room to bunny hop inside. The frame and the landing skids on this are "frail" in my opinion, but it is a smaller bird also. Been looking at an upgraded skid assembly for it, possibly a frame upgrade.

Wk-2801 Transmitter - will bind with any DSM Walkera product (not a Spektrum DSM technology). Got this to help with the 4#3B. It is a nice Tx, easy to program, yet is overkill for a 4#3B. Nice sized display, good user friendly interface. Does require a Walkera Rx to bind to. Does use rechargeable or regular AA batteries.

DX7se Transmitter - got this after reading that Spektrum has a good rep, and the se model of the DX7 will bind to a variety of DSM based Rxs such as JRs (but must match one of those listed in the manual). Not as easy to program as the 2801, and has more features. Has a built in rechargeable battery and comes with charger for both TX and Spektrum Rx batteries. So works with the CP Pro2, and will work with BR once I install the JR receiver I got for it.

Happy flying,

Tristar
Back to top Go down
Brutus5

Brutus5

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi everyone

This is my RC stuff:

Walkera 4#3B 2.4Ghz Brushless+Metal
E-sky Lama4 + 3D pro Upgrade Combo V2
E-sky HBFP (Hevely crashed. Guru Z frame + in order)
Walkera 36#
EXI TransPro V2 EXI 450-ZL Super Edition

Great Planes
Siren EP Hotliner (Electroglider)
Electricub (Piper J 3 Cub)

Toyota 4runner (Electro) 1/10
Traxxas Rustler

Futaba 9C Super FM 35Mhz
Futaba 6EXHP FM 35Mhz/2,4Ghz

Planning to purchase a 500 or 600 heli very soon. orange78
Back to top Go down
wills558

wills558

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:03 pm

ummm...
helicopters:
E-sky Honey Bee King 2 w/carbon main&belt driven tail orange68
Heli Max Axe 400 orange74
E-Flite MCX orange71
E-Sky Lama V4 w/Douphin Body orange74

cars:
Losi Desert Truck VXL Crazysmile fast
Traxxes Bandit VXL Crazysmile fast
Team Associated B4 Stealth VXL Crazysmile fast
Back to top Go down
Rockyrush

Rockyrush

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: man   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:07 am

Man all you guys have like tons of stuff I only have:

Ozone venom 3 ch heli for the win :)))

soon will be getting a honey bee fp but my finances are low so I have to be a good little boy and wait lol

I used to work at Hobby Town Usa for a year so i used to have alot more but since then have sold everything off
When i get my Hbfp i will be sure to post vids for you all to see :)
Back to top Go down
jshultz78

jshultz78

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:33 am

Right now I have a HBFP, been into the hobby about a month now, can tail-in hover very well, still having problems with side and nose-in hovering, as soon as I get that down good I'm going to reward myself with either a blade 400 or a trex 600, it depends on how much I have saved up by then.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:42 pm

jshultz78 wrote:
Right now I have a HBFP, been into the hobby about a month now, can tail-in hover very well, still having problems with side and nose-in hovering, as soon as I get that down good I'm going to reward myself with either a blade 400 or a trex 600, it depends on how much I have saved up by then.

E-Smart orange74 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My RC Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My RC Stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next