RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hardfourteen

hardfourteen

2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel Empty
PostSubject: 2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel   2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:43 am

Apart from the obvious no interference - which isn't an issue for me - any other advantages besides bind n Fly?
Also, do you know of anyone who sells Honey Bee FP bind n fly? orange51
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: 2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel   2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:17 pm

for the small 4ch helis and some 6ch helis, FM radio systems work fine if you don't plan on flying around anyone else. I used FM systems for a long time with no problems. But everything is moving towards 2.4Ghz because of no interference and that its possible to fly with others without having to worry about crossing channels and having someone crash their heli because of it.
Back to top Go down
bighills

bighills

PostSubject: 2.4   2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:15 am

stupid nubie question. Does anyone know if FHSS and DMS2 are compatable? Have spektrum have a chance to add an airtronics RDS8000 to the fleet but am not sure thr RXs will bind to this radio. again stupid nubie question if any one knows if these two systems are compatable? thanks from the cashmere wa, group flyaway
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: 2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel   2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:25 am

FHSS and DSM2 are not compatible.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: 2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel   2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:09 am

Heck, I don't even know what that means.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel   2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.4 Transmitter vs regulr 4 channel
Page 1 of 1