HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

"You have a message"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hardfourteen

PostSubject: "You have a message"   Sun May 03, 2009 4:48 am

How come this shows up when neither requested nor wanted and nothing to do with rc?
Some sort of spam. orange3
Back to top Go down
TOTO

PostSubject: Forum Spam   Thu May 07, 2009 1:59 pm

My rc crawler forum just developed the same problem they switched servers last year and this week one of those game spams made it in, Have you guys used a shout box before. The only one I have seen is on my crawler forum. instant comunications great way to pitch s..t. If you want to check it out its at ewrcrc go to forum you will see shout box. I would add an emotion but they erase my message for some reason tried to post that question eleswhere
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "You have a message"   Thu May 07, 2009 3:11 pm

hardfourteen wrote:
How come this shows up when neither requested nor wanted and nothing to do with rc?
Some sort of spam. orange3

I think you must be talking about the Ads, this is a free forum so there are ads at the top, I've seen one that says " You have a message" and it leads to some advertisement.

The other thing is there is an option at the bottom of the threads that will keep the forum from emailing you every time someone responds to your post, bad part is you need to recheck it everytime you make a post. I can't figure out how to make it stop so sorry about that one. orange6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You have a message"   

Back to top Go down

"You have a message"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1