RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zed-lep

zed-lep

A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze. Empty
PostSubject: A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze.   A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:08 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you Nuttcaze!
Your contributions to the operators and to the manufacturers of the Eceed "Blazing Star" is second to none.
I'm a newbie that just started out a couple of weeks ago with the Blazing Star. I've had alot of fun with it. More so, trying to put it back together than actually flying it successfully. I have to tell you that your emphasis on the BS as of late, has increased my understanding of the craft, especially amongst all the conflicting information out there. You are now my "RC Heli Guru" and will always seek your knowledge first in my RC heli adventures. Your vids are superbly graphic and informative and your dedication to the sport and this particular model is masterful.
Thank You!!!
Back to top Go down
fredoesfly

PostSubject: Re: A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze.   A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:31 pm

I too am a newbie to the Blazing Star...I am waiting for New set of Blades to arrive as I fearlessly tried to hover in my front room..and before my coffee. I watched a great performance outside of the BS..no wind..and was amazed as how much I lack in pilot skills...being 64 , I guess that doesn't help..hope to learn from you all as I train.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze.   A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:59 am

Thanks guys orange60
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: GIFTED   A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 am

Your THE GIFTED ONE !!!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze.   A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:06 pm

hahahahahaha orange2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze.   A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Shameless Display of Gratitude towards Nuttcaze.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: