RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem Empty
PostSubject: Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem   Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:53 am

Ok Pilots! Here's the deal. I went to my local hobbyshop and got the dx6i tx and the ar6100 rx. Now as soon as i got home, i tried it with my belt cp. As far as i know, i connected the servo wires on the right spot, elevator servo to elvator receiver, as well as the esc to throttle aileron to aileronrx etc. Bound it and everything worked perfectly. As i pushed the elevator forward, swashplate goes forward, along with the aileron.
Now , My problem is this, the rudder control is opposite , as i try to hover my belt cp, if i try to yaw left, the head goes right if i yaw right head goes left. I already tried to mess around with the reverse on the dx6i, nothing work, along with the gyro tried switching it to reverse and norm. It's the same thing . I didnt have this problem with the stock tx! So I decided to put the stock rx and tx and everything work fine. What the hell could be the problem>? Could it be because i'm using the stock gyro? or i need a hh gyro?
By the way, this is the version 1 belt cp all stock. so please anybody out there, your input will be gladly appreciated. This is my first time using dx6i so bare with me you guys...

thank you ,
Blackrain orange44
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Possible Solution   Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:13 am

If I remember correctly in Nuttcaze's collective setup videos he said that if you have one servo running backwards you use reversing. If you have two servos running backwards you go into swash mixing on the DX6i and change the values for the servos that need to be reversed from a positive value to the same value negative.

I hope I understood your question correctly, and also that I am remembering Nutzz's instructions correctly. If you want more information on CCPM setup go to Nuttcaze's Youtube site and search for the CCPM setup videos. They helped this newbe understand the setup better.

Hope this helps! orange78

Curt

These links should get you there, I'm not sure which one explains the above but, I'm pretty sure it's in one of these three.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe2WhjLqdGs&feature=channel_page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydA56eKBuxU&feature=channel_page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaiHgzjEEZg&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem   Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:47 am

Yeah, I agree with that, but also go to youtube and type in "upgrading to the DX6i" and watch those vids. You'll get it figured out.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem   Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:12 am

I've been out of town for a few days orange60

first, plug the tail servo directly into the rudder channel on the Rx and make sure the servo is moving in the right direction (rudder stick left = tail pitch slider moves right) also while you have it plugged in like this, make sure the tail servo horn is straight.

Then unhook the servo and plug it into the gyro and hook the gyro up to the Rx. Whenyou start to spin up the heli, if the heli spins around on its own then you should reverse the gyro switch and normally that should solve the problem, Then try to adjust the gain as high as you can without the tail wagging or drifting, make the adjustments to the gyro when the heli is unplugged.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem   Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:16 pm

ok. thanks Mark. I'll Give it a try. Thank you for your response.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Hey Nuttcaze!!   Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:17 pm

What do you think of the ar5000 receiver. I got one given from a friend. Will that work for helis also??? I'm planning to put all the electronics from my belt cp and transfer it to the exi squadron as soon as i order it by 2mrw. And since I have the dx6i tx, i'll just use the ar5000 rx. will this work?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem   Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:01 am

If I am right ar5000 is 5ch receiver and belt cp need 6ch receiver. But you can use it for other helis or planes that needs 5ch smokingele
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem   Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Nuttsy! Or Anybody that can help me solve my problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: