RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Raptor 50SE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Raptor 50SE Empty
PostSubject: Raptor 50SE   Raptor 50SE I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:17 am

What do you think of this? i have a friend who has tons of 600 sizes helis and 3 raptor 50 se. He is selling it to me for 700 bucks. All Aluminum Head and tail, Carbon giber body drame along with the blades. 611 Gyro.Everything is included except for the receiver. Do you think it's a good Price??? The raptor is gas powered heli...
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Raptor 50SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor 50SE   Raptor 50SE I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:53 am

I've never seen a raptor myself so no idea if its a good price, but have you owned any nitro rc things before, so messy orange73
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

Raptor 50SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor 50SE   Raptor 50SE I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:06 am

There is an elec conversion kit out there for the Raptor 50 orange6
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Raptor 50SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor 50SE   Raptor 50SE I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey Mark, I havent owned a nitro heli or any rc yet, But you mentioned messy? Why is That?
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

Raptor 50SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor 50SE   Raptor 50SE I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:11 pm

i thought about it, i'd rather not invest 700 $ for something that i'm not capable of repairing. As For now i have a fairly amount of knowledge when it comes to electric helis, But for the nitro ones? None.! So it's better to stick with electric, it's cleaner, a lot quieter and better. Thanks for the input..

Blackrain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raptor 50SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor 50SE   Raptor 50SE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptor 50SE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: