RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon. Empty
PostSubject: Going to FatDaddy''s this weekend, be back Mon.   Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:17 am

Me and Blazemob (Brad) are going down to New Jersey to FatDaddy's house. Gonna get some fly time in on the beautiful field he has in his backyard

Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon. Finishff

So if I miss any of your questions, just shoot me a PM and I'll return your message as soon as I get back.

orange80
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon.   Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:34 am

hi yall we jus got back from fatdaddys house man what a fun weekend it was we all got too run some packs in are birds got to see nuttys crash lol but all in all id jus like to say thatnks to fatdaddy and his family for there hospitality and lettin nuttys and i stay there. ps the fun fly will rock so i hope yall will come will be a riot ohh and here is the video
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: hahahahaha   Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:56 am

Yup, I remember it like it was yesterrday!!!LOL Dudes it was great!! Thanks for coming down!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon.   Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to FatDaddy's this weekend, be back Mon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: