RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.

Go down 
+2
P3tras
Nuttcaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys, I''m seriously back-logged with work, I''m not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Sorry, Guys, since getting back from FatDaddy's this weekend I've been so swamped with work and things I am still trying to get caught up with everything. If I missed anything just send me a PM. I'm not ignoring you. lol orange60

orange68
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Even nuttcaze needs holiday guys orange60
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:16 pm

We're gonna let you slide this time. laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:57 pm

orange4 I seen the vid from the weekend bud. You was hiding in a corner crying over the remains of an EXI.
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:19 pm

So many heli feilds, so little time whacky034

Your attitude is just awesome, thanks for all the posts, vids and help! With all of the hrs you have put into this... you don't even need to try and appologize, but that just tells us all the kind of guy you are.

P.S.
Beware, Nuttcaze knows just how to tempt you with new toys.... orange43 orange49

flyaway
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: NUTTSEY''s carnage   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Yup Nuttsey worked to no avail on his twisted EXI. Here he sits amoung the carnage trying to figure what to do next!!!LOL

[img]Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. DSCF0011-1[/img][img]Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. DSCF0012-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:32 pm

man I didn't need to see the carnage....now I got to go sit in a corner and cry

Actually from watching the vid I would have expected a lot more damage than what you got. You got to start carrying duct tape with you.. Can fix anything with that and it would look like chrome bling orange45
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:15 pm

I finally got it all fixed today, along with my other 2 EXI 450's. Still need to re-set them all up but they are all assembled. The SE that I crashed I just installed a E_Sky 6ch FM radio system, haha. Figure since its my beater heli no need to keep my 2.4ghz system on it. orange72
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:49 pm

heres some more pics

FatDaddy's E-Smart

Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. StevesES600

Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. SDC19171Large

Blazemob's E-Smart

Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. BradsES600

My EXI 450 SE, haha

Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. Whoops-2

Shes all fixed now, there really wasn't alot of damage. Not nearly as much as if I had been flying a Belt CP, lol orange73
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.   Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys, I'm seriously back-logged with work, I'm not ignoring you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: