RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

DX7 charger - red light always on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

DX7 charger - red light always on Empty
PostSubject: DX7 charger - red light always on   DX7 charger - red light always on I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:32 pm

The red light on my DX7 charger is always on, this seems strange.

I connect Tx, let it sit overnight... the Tx light just stays solid red on the charger, never blinks or changes color. I charged up my DX7 when I got it, and it does charge the Tx. I don't use the Rx part of the charger.

Anybody else using this charger have the same experience, shouldn't there be like the universal green light when the battery is charged or the light flashes?
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: DX7 charger - red light always on   DX7 charger - red light always on I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:40 pm

You just went out and got a new T-Rex!!!!!!!!!! Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you.
orange43
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

PostSubject: Re: DX7 charger - red light always on   DX7 charger - red light always on I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Humm, and you want help with your future plane eh?

Yeah I know it looks backwards but you can really mount the prop that way. No you don't really need a chicken stick, use your finger. Don't take the edge off that prop that is sharp as a knife. Yeah it has gear but to really get the feel of it you need to try and hand launch it. Yes the directions say two rubber bands on each side for the wings... naw just use one one. New engine, oh yes run it really lean, it won't stall out on you.

headbeat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DX7 charger - red light always on   DX7 charger - red light always on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DX7 charger - red light always on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Transmitters and Receivers-
Jump to: