RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners Empty
PostSubject: Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners   Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:21 pm

As some of you have heard, I just got word from the Vice-President of Microheli today and they will be producing a CNC Delrin main gear for the E-Smart. And after that they said they might start making more upgrades for the E-Smart to help us ES600 owners keep enjoying our helis.

Hi Marc,

First we would like to say thanks to you for the information of what E-Sky E-Smart 600 heli owners has been recently facing with difficulties such as part support and performance. We will be happy to make those parts and continue doing upgrades to bring these helis to their best peformance, it's our job to seve you.
If you have any difficulties or requests making any upgrades for helis, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Estimate time of delivery the 1st 100 CNC Delrin Main Gears for this E-Smart 600 kit is 2-3 weeks. Then they will be produced approx 100 per week after that.

Best Regards,

Andy Nguyen
Vice President

Microheli Co., Ltd.
http://www.microheli.com
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners   Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Thanks, Nuttcaze, for coming thru for us all again. :worthy: Just keep us posted on how to order when the time comes.

Thanks again,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: Re: Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners   Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:29 am

Very good news. orange74
Thank you Nuttcaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners   Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention all E-Smart Owners and Future Owners
Page 1 of 1