RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

blue ray on dx6i gyro question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

blue ray on dx6i gyro question Empty
PostSubject: blue ray on dx6i gyro question   blue ray on dx6i gyro question I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:59 pm

ok pilots, pitch is good, throttle is good, my problem is hh mode, how do oyu set this up on the dx6i.? My gyro is the stock HH from Blue ray itself bought from xheli. On the stock rx, heading hold mode is perfect, Now i know it's probably the dx6i setup , how do i set the HH mode on the Rx? And how to set the % of this gyro?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: blue ray on dx6i gyro question   blue ray on dx6i gyro question I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:23 pm

try setting the gyro gain in the Tx to 75 for HH mode and 30 for rate mode, then start adjusting from there
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: blue ray on dx6i gyro question   blue ray on dx6i gyro question I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:37 pm

which one is it under . whar menu. can u provide step by step instruction . also which one is the rate mode on the tx along with the hh mode. i just wanna make sure that im on the rightadjustment settings. is
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: blue ray on dx6i gyro question   blue ray on dx6i gyro question I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: blue ray on dx6i gyro question   blue ray on dx6i gyro question I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:35 am

you're right! i had to put it on 80 perent, Before i was at 34 percent so no hh . Now i raised it to 80 percent, she holds like a rock.

thanks
blackrain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blue ray on dx6i gyro question   blue ray on dx6i gyro question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blue ray on dx6i gyro question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: