RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

servos for exi kit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:23 pm

hey guys i 'm pretty convinced that exi is nice heli. now, if i have to order the servos, which is the cheapest one that would work? will the tower pro works on this? i saw it for 5.95 bucks, also i got the motor , batt and esc for 74 bucks, i can build this thing for under 200 bucks.

just one question, is the esc programmed ready for use ? all i have to do is solder it? or i have to buy the esc program card.
please respond anyone so i can make up my decision right away.
thanks again
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:16 pm

the towerpros work fine, and get the program card
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:32 am

ok . i'll go ahaed and do that. thanks
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:13 am

What ESC you are going to use? Some ESC are programed by tx and cant be programed with programing card. In this case you will not need programing card orange73
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Ill be using the 30A volcanoe series with the program card from hobby partz
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:43 pm

blackrain0119 wrote:
Ill be using the 30A volcanoe series with the program card from hobby partz

I use the same ESC on one of mine, works great, programs very easy too with the card
Back to top Go down
HeliHansen

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:18 pm

My programing card got put on back order, but the 30A Volcano ESC is fairly easy to program with your Tx. Check this out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7pqcArjqfk
Back to top Go down
burton8012

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:16 pm

i gt the tower pro servo's for my exi and i'm mounting the servos right now but how to i get the ball joint on the servo arms the screw and ball joint have larger screw then the holes in the arms
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 am

Drill a bigger hole orange78
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

servos for exi kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: servos for exi kit   servos for exi kit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

servos for exi kit
Page 1 of 1