RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini owner

HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT! Empty
PostSubject: HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT!   HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Well, nuttcaze and quite a few other people in here made my decision to purchase the Honeybee fp. I ordered it from xheli.com with the 2-cell li-po, which came in defective, but today, I tried it out with my HBK2's 11.1v Li-Po. Let me tell you, this thing is a beauty! It flies simply amazing and is great for someone who is just about getting into the hobby!
orange58
The main reason I wanted to get the HBFP was because I wanted something to fly indoors and outdoors, as my HBK2 was a bit too powerful for my house. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase and I think its money WELL spent.

Thanks to E-sky for making such a good Heli haha! Now all I have to do is make sure they don't discontinue the E-smart for when I get to that level!

orange74
Back to top Go down
Ron9711

Ron9711

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT!   HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:26 pm

yup love mine too!! reat to learn on take abuse well too!! i got all the upgrades and it does eeeven better!! orange1 Ill be flyin it awhile before attempting to crank up the cpV2 again.....Much cheaper to repair............. I a surprised the 11 volt lipo wasnt a little heavy for it!?
Back to top Go down
Mini owner

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT!   HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Ron9711 wrote:
yup love mine too!! reat to learn on take abuse well too!! i got all the upgrades and it does eeeven better!! orange1 Ill be flyin it awhile before attempting to crank up the cpV2 again.....Much cheaper to repair............. I a surprised the 11 volt lipo wasnt a little heavy for it!?

Trust me, I was surprised too, but I can push about a little past half throttle and this thing goes pretty high!
Back to top Go down
Jack the R

Jack the R

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT!   HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:32 pm

You're flying the 11 volt LiPo with no supporting mods?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT!   HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HoneyBee FP---I LOVE IT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: