RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Memorial Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pcelf

pcelf

Memorial Day Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Day   Memorial Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:24 pm

US flag Happy Memorial Day! Take the time to think of the loved ones that have fallen and the ones that are currently serving our great nation the Good 'Ol US of A! They are the one's that have made our country the great place it is today.
Please guys no hating. If you have to hate then take it to a forum that tolerates that.
Thanks,
Bobby US flag
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Memorial Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day   Memorial Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Amen

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

Memorial Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day   Memorial Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Nice thought pcelf, orange68

I tend to think of veterans on memorial day, the ones that you can thank and are still paying the price for our freedom.

orange58
Back to top Go down
pcelf

pcelf

Memorial Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day   Memorial Day I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:25 am

Tri, that would be Veterans Day. Although it doesn't have to be a holiday to thank the ones that are putting their bodies in harms way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memorial Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day   Memorial Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorial Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: