RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

EskyHBKII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
outpost

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:58 pm

I heard a guy on this forum say that if you can fly a HBK you can fly anything else. Is this true?? Are they really that hard to fly??
-cade-
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:42 pm

no, the HBFP is a littler harder but in truth all helis are hard to fly.
Back to top Go down
outpost

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:32 pm

The honey bee fixed pitch is harder to fly than the king 2? I have a honey bee and that thing is a blast to fly around the yard with.I like going fast with it at the feild where I have more room.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:12 pm

It is very fast. I'm quite surprised at how fast it is. It's a great little helicopter.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:41 pm

outpost wrote:
The honey bee fixed pitch is harder to fly than the king 2? I have a honey bee and that thing is a blast to fly around the yard with.I like going fast with it at the feild where I have more room.

With a properly set-up HBK II and a HH gyro on it, it'll be easier to fly then the HBFP because the tail won't drift and it'll be alot more predictable. It does move ALOT faster though but once you get used to it, it can be a nice heli.

If you have the room though you should look into a 450 size heli because it'll be much better then the smaller HBK II
Back to top Go down
outpost

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Will getting a belt cp kill all the fun of getting/flying the EXI 450 because they are the same size?? Or are they totally different birds?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:25 pm

The Belt CP is a great 1st 450 heli, but the EXI flies better and is much nicer, but they don't come RTF orange1
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: HBK2   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:44 pm

I learned, sorta, on a HBK2 and I deff. find the larger birds much easier to fly, well I guess I mean hold in a steady hover. Big helis are MUCH more stable!!! The HBK2 is very quick, to the point of being very UNsteady, but it really is not. Once you are used to its attatude it is very cool!!! I've built a very blinged out all CF and every upgrade there is for it so I could have one bad mother in my fleet. It is soooo fast that I really need to slow it down before it is flyable. For someone who is a good pilot I think the HBK2 would be one of the most fun helis going. I can see that some day I will be doin nothin but grinning from ear to ear while flying it. BUT till then I really think a larger heli is better to learn with.
Back to top Go down
outpost

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:39 pm

fatdaddy,
what is the kv rating on your motor?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: motor   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Right now on the Xtreme CF bee I have the Xtreme 4000 and it really SCREAMS!!!!
I have a 13 T pinnion on and it has to come off!!! It is just tooooo fast!!!Especally for me!! But for someone who can fly I think it would be a blast and a half!!!
But up till now I've been using the Esky 3900 and it works super!! I had an 11T on it and that was plenty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EskyHBKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: EskyHBKII   EskyHBKII I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EskyHBKII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: