RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!!   BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Well, I was so proud of myself. Had been over a month without a crash on either my HBFP or my Belt CP. Last night I converted my Belt CP to my DX6i and ran 2 batts thru it with no problem. Couldn't wait to get home tonight an fly her again. Sort of wish I had worked late. Ran one batt thru, no probs. Started up on second batt, and I don't know what happened, but my Belt CP and my deck got to know each other, intimately. orange43 Elsmashskzoid!!! Bad, bad, bad crash. Worst I've ever had since iI started trying to fly these things. Smashed rotor blades, something in the head busted up as the blades were at an awful angle that ain't natural. Bent tail boom, broken horizontal stabilizer fin. broken Super Skid. I don't even know what all else. I may not even try to repair it. orange4

Maybe I should get one of those EXI kits and move my electronics to it. Which one is the TRex clone I've been hearing you guys talk about? There are so many versions at X-Heli that I'm sort of confused. whatt

I saw one for $39.95 and another for $69.95. Are they both TRex compatable?

Would I be able to use all of my components from the Belt including the motor?

I would appreciate any advice.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!!   BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm

yes . Exi as what nuttcaze said before, is the ultimate upgrade for belt cp. oyu can use all the electronics for the exi. The 39.95 is good enough, the only thing is its a plastic version , atleast when you crash it's not that expensive. nuttcaze has a video on how to install your electronics and servos along with the blade pitch etc. goodluck. I;m building one of the exi now, just waiting for the parts to come by friday. Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!!   BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:30 pm

the EXI's are sweet i have 2 of them now both are the Squadron one very stable frames
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!!   BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Well, I started looking the Belt over, and it may not be as bad as I first thought. Tail boom bent, but I streightned it out, Maybe will be ok. One broken large ring link. One broken horiz stabilizer fin, Can glue that back together. Blade 400 main gear fine. Appears to be slightly bent feathering shaft. Spun up and main shaft seems to be fine. When unplug motor, set on idel up, you know the usual way to set the blade pitch, when I go back and forth between low and high collective on the throttle, only one blade changes pitch, and when I hold that one still the other blade changes pitch, but so far I dont see anything broken on the head except for that ring link, and it's only broken on one side of the link.

Any ideas?

I think I'm gonna still get one of those EXI kits just in case. I'm pretty sure I can fix the Belt, but I could still build the EXI later.

Which do you all recommend? The plastic for $39.95 or the metal head one for $69.95?

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Last edited by Donnie D on Thu May 28, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!!   BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:16 am

id go with the 39.95 jus cuz i always go for the cheaper stuff lol u can always upgrade the head and stuff down the road so far ive upgraded mine with cnc skids tail box and head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!!   BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLAMASLAMALAM!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: