RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli Empty
PostSubject: Monster Quest Show with RC Heli   MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Did I ever show you guys this?
orange78

Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli   MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Man, that looks just like my CP2. Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

PostSubject: Re: MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli   MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:15 am

Wow, that's sweet. I want to know what battery he built for that heli to get 10 minutes with that payload. Wonder if it was a 600 class heli.
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli   MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:11 am

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli   MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:27 am

Guess I'll pick one of those up for a backup heli, you know, in case I crash my HBFP.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli   MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MonsterQuest Show with RC Heli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: