RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HDX 500

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: HDX 500   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:15 am

This is the HDX 500 from HeliDirect

HDX 500 SDC19275Medium

HDX 500 SDC19279Medium

HDX 500 SDC19282Medium

HDX 500 SDC19280Medium

HDX 500 SDC19281Medium

HDX 500 SDC19278Medium

HDX 500 SDC19277Medium
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: Great pictures, interesting heli   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:59 am

Mark,

What is the size difference between a 450 and 500 class heli.

Maybe a side by side picture when you get a chance.

Curt orange78
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: Never Mind!   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:05 am

Mark,

I found your video on the Esmart that gave me the size comparison I was looking for.

Thanks, Curt
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: 500   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:19 pm

You fly it yet dude??? Whats the hold up??? Bring it down this weekend if you got it ready to go..
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HDX 500   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm actually gonna sell it. Its at the point where I HAVE to have a laptop, so I have to sell what ever I have to so I can come up with the money for it. Then I will be able to get more internet work done and make extra money through my site. Then'll I'll buy another one in the future (or maybe another E-Smart, lol)
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: HDX   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Have you got a buyer yet?? If not I got an ider what to do with it. Its not an Esmart but its a pretty nice heli.
Parts are arriving now for my two builds.. Ive got almost everything for both. I'm gonna start with the EXI first.. Motor,ESC,servos, toqure tube, SS screw kit are here!!! Waiting for the gyro/servo and blades. I think all I'm waiting for for the G5 is the gyro and rec.
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HDX 500   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:46 pm

That is one sweet bird navy1
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: HDX   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Yea I agree!! I have a second HDX that I got at almost the same time as I got the one that Nutts has, The one I kept is orange. My plan was to build them to sell, but Nuttsey got to one of them before I had the chance to get it built. Once I sell the Esmart I'll get around to building the HDX500. But I've got MY two to build first!! As long as I have them done for the FunFly I'll be happy. I should have my "G" Smart some time in the next 2 weeks. The guy I'm gettin it from will be away for the next week then He'll send it out. I don't think I'll get that build before our FF but I'll try!!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HDX 500   HDX 500 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:36 am

Fatdaddy wrote:
Have you got a buyer yet?? If not I got an ider what to do with it. Its not an Esmart but its a pretty nice heli.
Parts are arriving now for my two builds.. Ive got almost everything for both. I'm gonna start with the EXI first.. Motor,ESC,servos, toqure tube, SS screw kit are here!!! Waiting for the gyro/servo and blades. I think all I'm waiting for for the G5 is the gyro and rec.

Lol, I thought of that but unfortunately getting a Laptop takes priority right now, plus I just need a few parts and I'll have my other E-Smart fixed, need frames sides (top and bottom) tail boom, tail boom supports, swashplate guide and a few misc extra bits, then we're good to go on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HDX 500 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HDX 500   HDX 500 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HDX 500
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: