RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

BeltCP V2 tail and vib problems HELP!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron9711

Ron9711

BeltCP V2  tail  and vib  problems  HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: BeltCP V2 tail and vib problems HELP!!   BeltCP V2  tail  and vib  problems  HELP!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm

i fired up my CP V2 on the lazy susan it shudders badly at a point during wind up or down, and<<< ARRGHHH,,,the tail isnt responding properly, goes to the right just fine but nothing to the left, adjusted trims tightened blades has a new main shaft new align blades (325 insteead of the 315 woodies) checked everything I can think of also the gyro blinks after firing it up instead of the steady red..... Is it the gyro servo or ME????????? SOS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: gyro   BeltCP V2  tail  and vib  problems  HELP!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm

The light on the Esky gyro WILL blink when there is imput being given.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: BeltCP V2 tail and vib problems HELP!!   BeltCP V2  tail  and vib  problems  HELP!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:29 pm

if it doesnt go to the left then your tail servo might not be centered, or if its shaking or wagging, the tail is locked too tight. Try putting your gyro gain to 75%
Back to top Go down
Ron9711

Ron9711

PostSubject: Re: BeltCP V2 tail and vib problems HELP!!   BeltCP V2  tail  and vib  problems  HELP!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Thanks DOOODS,, I shall try that...... orange68
Back to top Go down
lowbudget

PostSubject: beltcp v2   BeltCP V2  tail  and vib  problems  HELP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:23 pm

this what i read on a forum - 704b gyro - set up in rate mode - low gain - move tail servo to steady - then switch to hh mode flyaway = VIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeltCP V2 tail and vib problems HELP!!   BeltCP V2  tail  and vib  problems  HELP!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BeltCP V2 tail and vib problems HELP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: