RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored Empty
PostSubject: here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored   here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Got a little bored, i decided to make a quick video of my helis at my backyard.
a Park would be better, more space. And my belt cp flight, The flybar holder is damaged, so i changed it and i'm going to make a new vid on that one.
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored   here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:59 pm

nice video and nice flying dude that canopy with the face on it looks sick while flying keep it up orange74
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored   here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 pm

thanks blaze! Just wondering, I remember you posting your belt cp electronics, and transferred it to the exi squadron, Now I Crashed my belt cp today, got a little disoriented trying to do a loop, anyway, when you used your brushless motor, did you use the same pinion? or did you change it. If you did, how in the world did you take the motor pinion out? I'm planning to use all my electronics from the belt cp and use for the squadron exi. Thank oyu . Let me know. orange68
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored   here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Sweet, how long before we can see some inverted hovering, lol. Hope you get to the Funfly, just keep bugging the wife til she says yes just to get you to shut up about it, lol, I want you to try my E-Smart.

But man, I have got to get me one of those canopies, I could have soo much more fum having a face on my canopy, then I could really mess with people. Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored   here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Thanks Marc! Believe me, i really want to try invert flight, Somehow i managed to do it at my sim but in reality i might get disoriented so hopefully soon.

It would be really cool if you let me try your e-smart. As you said, they are really stable heli and fun to fly. I hope the wife will be ok. But come to think about it, Does she really have a choice if i go there? Nope! so i'll do my best to be there. Thanks for the input. When the exi arrives today or 2mrw, i'll make a vid on it at the park along with my helis. Thanks for everything.

Lloyd( blackrain0119)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored   here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here's a short video of me flying my blue ray,, g2, and belt cp in my backyard got a little bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: