RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HoneyBee King servo problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JojoManigbas

JojoManigbas

HoneyBee King servo problem Empty
PostSubject: HoneyBee King servo problem   HoneyBee King servo problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:22 pm

I crashed my HB King this afternoon sad122 . I had to replace the main shaft, feathering shaft and all servos.

Being new to this hobby I don't know the exact terminology, but I'll just use plain english to describe what's going on. Here we go.

After replacing all servos, the back left servo (when looking at the nose) moves down when the left hand control is pushed up. and moves up when the left hand control is pushed down.

What should be happening:
when you push the left hand control down both rear servos should move up (tilting the swash down) when pushed up both servos should move down (tilting the swash up).
Only the right servo is doing this. the left does the reverse.

Any advice?

Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee King servo problem   HoneyBee King servo problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:52 am

Sorry, but you cant reverse it on tx. orange83 You will need one of these: http://www.aeromicro.com/Catalog/dionysus_design_servo_reverser_3975198.htm Or you can reverse servo like here: https://myrcguidesforum.forumotion.net/rc-info-how-to-vids-and-guides-f26/how-to-reverse-a-servo-by-dave-herbert-t265.htm but it will be very difficult to resolder small servo orange44
Back to top Go down
JojoManigbas

JojoManigbas

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee King servo problem   HoneyBee King servo problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am

Sorry, maybe I forgot to mention that when the left hand stick is moved left and right, the servo movements are correct.
It's only when the stick is pushed up and down that one goes the wrong way.
So if I reverse the wires wouldn't that affect the left to right movements?
Back to top Go down
lowbudget

PostSubject: HONEY BEE   HoneyBee King servo problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 pm

you were moving the RIGHT STICK in the video - if it in mode 2 throttle on the left they moved the correct way flyaway = VIC
Back to top Go down
JojoManigbas

JojoManigbas

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee King servo problem   HoneyBee King servo problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Solved the issue. I plugged the servo into the wrong channel headbeat .
It works now orange74 .

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee King servo problem   HoneyBee King servo problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HoneyBee King servo problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: