RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samppa

Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... Empty
PostSubject: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:37 pm

hi guys. i bought new honey bee 2.4 Ghz helicopter and i like it alot ! : D i took the helicopter out of the box and i charge the 7.4 v battery. after 5 minutes flying the helicopter wont get up... it's staying under 1 feet. can somebody tell me what's coming on?? i try another battery but i wont help... and sorry my bad englis : ))
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:00 pm

But with freshly charged battery it flies good right? It is probably bad (weak) battery fault. Or it is motor fault. But if with freshly charged battery it still wont fly then I think you will need to change the motor orange44
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:54 am

yeah it's flying just fine about five minutes but then it wont just lift off...

okey i try change the motor... hope if that helps : DD thanks : )
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 am

If with freshly charged battery it flies good, then it is battery fault. But 5 mins ain't that bad for esky 7.4V 800mah battery. My friend used that battery about a week and then it lasted about a minute in flight. I think you should buy few new batteries. They are cheap. Look for mystery 7.4V 900mah batteries, They are great and VERY cheap excited
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:26 am

Keep in mind that there are a lot of different things in the head that can be just a little bit out of adjustment and cause your problem. Those things will cause the motor to have to work harder and will shorten your flight time. P3 is right, your problem may be the motor, but I think I would carefully go thru set up before I would change the motor. One big culprit is the flybar paddles. They MUST be equal distance from the center of the head, and they MUST both be set to the same angle of pitch.

P3 is also right about the battery. 5 mins ain't bad, but I would expect to get at least 7 or 8 minutes, but you should always limit your flight to about 6 minutes anyway to keep from over draining the batts. Overdraining them will ruin them.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:20 pm

thank you a lot guys : D i try fix my paddles on right angle and test another battery : )
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help..   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 pm

yeaaah : )) i fix the paddles and now i can fly just fine about 10 minutes!! : ))))
thank you a lot guys !!! : DD and now it's much much easy control and more smoothly to hovering : D thanks thanks !!! : ))) u guys are best : D
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Just remember, there are a lot of things in the head that will cause poor lift if they are just slightly out of adjustment. If you ever experience poor lift or vibrations, always stop and go back thru everything in your set up. Set up is the absolute most important issue for a good flying heli.

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Remember to limit your flight time to 6 or 7 minutes. Any more and you will ruin your batterys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...   Honey bee 2.4 GHz help... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey bee 2.4 GHz help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: