RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

honey bee lifting power

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samppa

honey bee lifting power Empty
PostSubject: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 am

hi... how much you're honey bee's can lift..how many grams? i see one video in youtube and that honey bee lift's digital camera... and mine honey bee lift just and just small battery.. here is that youtube video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLu1xznmzHA

but that honey bee is working whit 11.1 voltage battery and i have only 7.4 v...can that be possible the reason? : ))
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 am

Hi. Heli in that video is honey bee cp 2 and I think you have honey bee fp. Yes, with 11.1V lipo battery heli will lift more weight. I flew with honey bee runing on 11.1V lipo battery and it lifted mobile phone easily. But honey bee isn't made for lifting weights, but I think it should lift 100g orange78
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:11 am

okey : D butt can i get somehow more power to my HB so that can lift more?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:32 am

1. Use 11.1V battery
2. Install more powerful motor (brushless motor or extreme 380X motor)
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:46 am

Just keep in mind, once you start doing mods, one mod will almost always lead to the need for another mod.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 pm

okey : DD butt can i use 11.1 v battery... does that 4 in 1 mixer break up, because i use 7.4 v battery. and that honey bee is 2.4GHz ? and does i need speed controller if i put the brushless motor ? : DD sorry that i ask too much things : DD but i am so excited :P
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Hey, don't worry about the questions. You ask all the questions you need to. That's what this forum is all about, helping each other out.

I know some people use an 11.1v batt with the stock set up, and never have problems. But, I understand you risk burning up your 4 in 1, and if you do that, you might as well buy another heli because the 4 in 1 is more than half the cost of a whole new heli.

This is just my thoughts and my opinion about modding. Some mods are good, some not so good. A lot of the time one mod will only lead to the need for another. But if you enjoy that kind of thing, then that is what you should do.

My opinion is to use the HBFP mostly as is and treat it as a great trainer. (a set of Super Skids would be a nice addition) As soon as you can fly it comfortably, then move up to a CP heli like the Belt CP or EXI 450, or better yet, go ahead and get an E-Smart 600.

But again, that is just MY opinion. There are a lot of people that have other thoughts and they are just as right as mine.

Maybe some of the other guys will chime in here and give you their thoughts.

By the way, I'm glad that you are so excited. Great hobby, ain't it? excited

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:08 pm

thanks a lot : )) i fly whit that and i don't do any bib fixing... i buy then bigger and more powerful helicopter ( if i have money :D) when i handle my heli nicely and smoothly : )) yep, cool hobby !! : ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: honey bee lifting power   honey bee lifting power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

honey bee lifting power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: